Thread: Sust 250 pain

Quiller is offline New Member

Sust 250 pain

It's Pet Pharma Test 250. Friends have tried it and say it packs a punch. Pain for 2-3 days after. Hard to drive after glute shots...

Any cures for this or method of injection to minimize the pain or how long it lasts?

Quiller

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same problem... sometimes still do... So I started to cut it will B-12 and that helped a bit... try warming it up first, then rubbing the spot afterwards..... worth a shot anyways...

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    I had the same problem when I started my course a few weeks ago. Helps are a few more injections (i.e. a few weeks time you'll get used to it). Heat the amp/syringe under hot tap. Jab after a hot shower. Massage like mad and do some bodyweight squats immediately afterwards to get the blood pumping.

Do some searches on the subject and you'll find loads of similar experiences of sust on its own doing this.

R-A-M-P-A-G-E is offline Junior Member
    B12 helps

And uh, not being a puzz.y about it also helps.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    cutting sust with deca has been popular since Pontius was a pilot. One reason is that it cuts the sust pain down by half, at least.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Is that right? I love sust. I think Ill run it with deca on my next cycle and try that.....

Sust/deca is an old school stack that was da bomb in its day and is still good, even in light of current knowledge, as long as you shoot the sust EOD or ED. Of course if you do that, you will be splitting your deca dose up along with it, but you can do that.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

I thought you meant cutting it with the deca in the same shoot....

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I thought you meant cutting it with the deca in the same shoot....
    Yes, that's what you do. Draw one, then draw the other, and give the rig a gentle shake. With a 1/2cc air pocket in the rig, you can just tip it back and forth and just let them roll together. Purge the air and shoot it up.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

sweet.. thanks brother..

Quiller is offline New Member
    When shooting Sust by itself, what length needle is best?
    I used a 5/8" and it left a painful pocket of fluid for 4 days... Now, I assume this is still absorbed but along with the pain am I losing effectiveness?

If your still talking about the glutes.. yes...should be 1.5" in the glutes always.. Ive been through that learning curve...I usually just buy 1.5"'s for everything, and use them accordingly....

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    B12 helps and so does sterile oil. Never tried sust with deca ...I think I found my winter bulker. Oh yeah, I like 1" pins for everything except for quads and glutes.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    B12 helps and so does sterile oil. Never tried sust with deca...I think I found my winter bulker. Oh yeah, I like 1" pins for everything except for quads and glutes.
    gonna be my next cycle too!!
    I love sust.....

ACpower is offline Member
    sust = AWESOME im currently running sust with winnyt

everyones different, but it took me 7 weeks for results to start showing.....how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    If your still talking about the glutes.. yes...should be 1.5" in the glutes always.. Ive been through that learning curve...I usually just buy 1.5"'s for everything, and use them accordingly....
    That's what I do... no sense having a bunch of different pins "in stock". I like knowing that what I got is what I got. I did a trial injection, though, with my usual 25ga pin, of my last batch of 150mg/ml crystal fina, 3/20 in castor oil and it is so thick I might just bite the bullet and get some 23ga pins. Darn I hate when things get complicated! But that is for a reason... there is no reason to have various lengths. Just buy the longest you would ever need, which is 1-1/2", and use it for everything.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

[QUOTE=The Baron]That's what I do... no sense having a bunch of different pins "in stock". I like knowing that what I got is what I got. I did a trial injection, though, with my usual 25ga pin, of my last batch of 150mg/ml crystal fina, 3/20 in castor oil and it is so thick I might just bite the bullet and get some 23ga pins. Darn I hate when things get complicated! But that is for a reason... there is no reason to have various lengths. Just buy the longest you would ever need, which is 1-1/2", and use it for everything.

--
    exactly Baron... and then just inject the proper site the proper length...

Roid Rage is offline Member
    Can anyone tell me how long after the shot of prop or sus with 250 or 300mg/ml should take? i just took a shot of 300mg/ml prop (well i only took half a ml) but either way i dont feel any pain at all, and its been about 10 mins after.

if this shit is bogus i'm going to have some crazy roid rage .

good prop will leave you some pain brother... believe me..... 18 shots later, and I still feel it all to well!!!
    but it is usualy the next day... then for 2 days after that....

There should not be any major pain immediately following the shot. It will start to ache 12 to 24 hours later and usually stop after about 72 hours or less. This varies with the individual of course.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

[QUOTE=The Baron]There should not be any major pain immediately following the shot. It will start to ache 12 to 24 hours later and usually stop after about 72 hours or less. This varies with the individual of course.

--
    you got it brother!! At least for me and my buddys anyways....

Thread Information