marshmellow is offline Junior Member

injecting in a vein

i have read several comments about this, and also to aspirate which i draw 3 bubbles before injecting, however here are my concerns....
    after aspirating i start to inject. during the injecting process (my hands naturally shake while not on cycle) is it possible to still enter a vein if the needle moved a little. if it is possible will one know immediately such as tasting it or cough immediately? what if you dont know you were in a vein until you have injected a whole cc? will you die or just cough or get dizzy?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    It is possible. I did this the other day. I aspirated successfully. Near the end of my injection my chest went all funny and i could taste the Test/EQ in my throat. I started coughing like a mad man and felt all weak. I believe only a small amount got into my blood. Not to sure about high end doses though.

marshmellow is offline Junior Member
    bump

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I think its common. I havent heard of anyone dying from injecting a small amount into a vein. I really dont know what would happen with the full load. I wouldnt want to find out. I got some in a vein and it sucks.

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I think its common. I havent heard of anyone dying from injecting a small amount into a vein. I really dont know what would happen with the full load. I wouldnt want to find out. I got some in a vein and it sucks.

I wouldn't want to find out either! I would just watch it to make sure you don't get an infection.

Yes it is possible and you'll know almost right away if you injected into a vein by that uncontrolable cough.....its happen to me numerous times. You will not die. The coughing you expirience is the body's natural reaction to rid itself of the foreign substance. I don't believe you will have enough time to inject a full cc by the time you start to expirience the coughing....unless you inject very fast. It'll pass after a few minutes.

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    So u do not die...and my question is...does the juice go to waste?

bump!!

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I have been doing 2x per day injections with test suspension, prop and tren for over 17 weeks now and the probability of injecting into a vein is very small, however it can be done and I have gotten a little into a vein before.

Here is what I do to be safe when injecting large volumes of gear say 2ML +, I will put the needle in and aspirate then inject about half of it slowly then I aspirate again, if you just pull oil back your fine keep injecting if you pull back blood mixed with oil you are still probably fine because you are not directly in a vein, if you pull back pure blood now you have moved into a vein, I dont do this unless I have a large amount of gear in one syringe, some people would probably say im being paranoid or over cautious but I have gotten small amounts of gear in the blood before and realy dont want to find out what large amounts is like. Probably like bricks on your chest.

so is the juice wasted when u inject in a vein?

pointman81 is offline New Member
    I have put a full load of dbol in my ass before first cycle. Did not die lol thought I would did not cough felt like passing out hit the floor room was spinning. Lasted about 60 sec. To prvent this i burry the pin to the plunger. Dont know if the gear is wasted, I would say yes.

It eventually gets into your bloodstream so dont worry. just have better aim haha

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    No it is not wasted.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information