nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

How many cycles to get to where you are?

As title really, how many cycles has it taken to get from where you were when you first started to where you are now? Don't forget to state before and after weights and obviously, the number of cycles you've done.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    im also interested to know, how many cycles would you say it takes to make a transformation in your physique ?

I played about with gear a lil at first not noing what i was doing but after about 6 week i started reseaching, totaly stoped what i was taking, trained natural for a while till i knew exactly what i was doing and now im near the end of my first cycle. Loving it its all went well and after one cycle (dunno wot ill end up like pct) im looking GOOOOD lol

I recon 2 more proper cycles and il be where i wanna be at

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    im on my 2. the first one was 24 weeks and this is going to be the same.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I feel like this is my girlfriend asking me how many other girls I have slept with... I usually lie, so you won't get an honest answer outa me!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    dam 24 weeks is a long first cycle. how were ur gains off that and how much did u keep.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    dam 24 weeks is a long first cycle. how were ur gains off that and how much did u keep.
    You beat me to it lucabratzi, what was your first cyle and what are you running this time ?

Ok, so far no ones replied to the original post
    Anyone?

iamthehulk is offline Junior Member
    well ive done 2 cycles and ive been working out for 4years and i was 140 when i started and now im 190-200

I've been training on and off for 12-18 months with the last 5 months solid 4 days a week which I intend to keep up. I went from 180lb to 191lb over the past 4/5 months. No cycles yet but a Test E cycle coming up very shortly. I'd like to reach a nice solid 200-210lb.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i've ran 6 cycles i think. it took me 4 to get to where i'm at now but a back injury took my last 2 cycles away. i'm putting weight no quickly again and strength is increasing rapidly off cycle. going to be taking a very large cycle this winter (well to most people it is large but there are those monster cycles). i'm up about 50 pounds right now from starting weight before cycles.

Thread Information