emdub27 is offline New Member

Winstrol and deca together

I was considering running winstrol and deca together, and of course test. Thinking about 500mg test a week, 300mg deca a week, and about 40-50mg winny per day. I did a search on my question and am unable to locate any answers. The winny has been included to help dry out the entire cycle in general(I am not a fan of tren ,fina). My concern is with the winny being able to bond to progesterone receptors. Would the winny completely kill the progesterinic(?) benefits of the deca by competing for the progesterone receptor? Or is there som synergy between the two? Would it be better to run the winny after the deca and just dry out at the end of the cycle?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran winny for 4 weeks in the middle of a test/deca cycle. To be honest I didn't notice much from the winny. Maybe a little increase in strength but that's it.

If I was going to do it again I would run it for 6 weeks and at the end of the cycle and not in the middle.

tall_skinny is offline Junior Member
    i am just finishing a test e deca and winny cycle. I did the deca weeks 1-10 at 300 mg, and weeks 10 -15 50mg winny. test e at 500mg ew. i have gained 15 lbs and have alot of strength. The winny is really starting to lean me out and is making my six pack looking awsome.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emdub27
    I was considering running winstrol and deca together, and of course test. Thinking about 500mg test a week, 300mg deca a week, and about 40-50mg winny per day. I did a search on my question and am unable to locate any answers. The winny has been included to help dry out the entire cycle in general(I am not a fan of tren ,fina). My concern is with the winny being able to bond to progesterone receptors. Would the winny completely kill the progesterinic(?) benefits of the deca by competing for the progesterone receptor? Or is there som synergy between the two? Would it be better to run the winny after the deca and just dry out at the end of the cycle?

i would run it at the tail end of the cycle. and yes the winny will help with prgesterone effects by stopping them.

Thread Information