hardrock3 is offline Junior Member

Cypionate opinions of this?

am going to start about a 6 month run of about 200/300mg/wk mostly for test replacement, but what should I see in results....fat loss, libido, etc. Also what is ya'lls opinion of this flavor? I do not expect any mass building, but I think it will help with recovery while off cycle.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Depends upon your history with Test of course. If your body is acustomed to hgher doses of Test, 200 - 300 mg/wk won't have much of a noticable effect.
    For most people though, you should see a slow and gradual gain of mass. I definitely agree that your libido will be noticeably improved and, fat loss should be a factor, pprovided your diet is within reasonable limits and you get some excercise. I also agree that you're likely to see some water retention so the fat loss can be tough to spot.

I personally love Cyp...I know most believe that Cyp and Enanthate are essentially the same in their effects but, I always seem to do a bit better on Cypionate . Make sure you're under a doctors care--get your PSA tested periodically. Using Test over a long period can influence the Prostate in negative ways.

Good luck bro

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    test replacement is just that... replacing about what you produce. Double it and run it 3 months. Diet and training will determine if you gain mass or loose fat... test will only help, if it is higher than you would produce(why take it if same as natural levels)

tazzi is offline New Member
    i have been on test cyp for 6 weeks at low dose...200mg/week and have lost libido....any suggestions?
    i have started proviron to see if this will help?
    any other ideas but to stop the test?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrock3
    am going to start about a 6 month run of about 200/300mg/wk mostly for test replacement, but what should I see in results....fat loss, libido, etc. Also what is ya'lls opinion of this flavor? I do not expect any mass building, but I think it will help with recovery while off cycle.
    definatly increases libido after about 3 weeks.. as for fat loss, that depends on you.. you will get an increase in appetite, and you really got to make sure that you eat enough.. only good quality foods; lean protien, rice, veggies, stuff like that.. if you start eating mcdonald's five times a day you will gain fat..

Thread Information