Drengr is offline New Member

Athletes Alternative’s for Test base

I have had this question for a while and have gotten different answers on it.

Could someone please explain to me:

When people say test should be run as a base, I know most of the benefits and all but is it just b/c they are talking about bodybuilding reasons?

What if you an athlete,

my primary goal, is power, speed, strength, ……

Is it detrimental to run Var only b/c you desire the beneficial effects from that compound without having to run anti e’s and gaining water weight?

Or should athletes running var cycles, for reasons listed, is it better to take a low dose of some test like source from like

Is Turnabol a substitue for test since its related to d-bol I read d-bol is like “oral test” or is an actually test source need to be taken in conjunction like andriol , or prop? Im asuming b/c of the modification on T-bol it no longer binds to ar's like test in the brain. (but its just a guess, i would like to know)

How does an athlete get around this problem and reap the benefits of var and hard training,

yet supplement something for test for prevention of cancer and enlarged prostate?

I read somewhere there is a ratio one can hit without having to run anti- e’s but im not getting regular tests.

What is a does prop could be run at just that would NOT require anti-e's?

Thanks for experianced input, it's appriciated

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    The reason to run test in your cycles is because steroids shut down your natural production of test. So if you have no test in your body you will feel like crap. As an athlete you can run just var and be OK, but you'll feel a lot better with some test added in. You don't need the huge doses bodybuilders use which will keep the bloat down, as will keeping your calories at a normal range (though still taking in lots of protein). Also, as an athlete your cycles will probably be shorter than a bodybuilders so that will also keep the bloat from getting too bad.

Thanks sprinterone,

Do you happen to know what dosages are appropriate to run t prop to not need anti-e's?

I'm 220lb. right now.

If you run prop with anavar you shouldn't need them. At your bodyweight I would run 100mg eod prop and 50-60mg/ed var. Just make sure you run a good pct at the end and you should keep all of your gains.

Unoid is offline Member
    no matter what keep some nolvadex or letro around in case you develop gyno symtoms...

Thanks for the input, I appreciate your help bro's

Would 50mg prop eod be enough or no,? Stick to 100mg? You don't think ill get gyno trouble at 100mg eod do you?

I don't think you will. Have some letro on hand just in case though.

Thread Information