JasperJ is offline Junior Member

Who has done an Equipoise only cycle?

What were your results? Would you run it again?

I want to run EQ @ 400 mg for 4 months for my next cycle. I'm looking for modest keepable gains with a low chance of sides. I've read a couple posts from people who only do EQ cycles cause they like the gains and the low occurence of sides. Please post up if you've done EQ only.

BlueHen is offline New Member
    Bump, I'm interested in this as well.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I ran 450mg per week respectively for 10 weeks. I did not shut down hard but did shut down. I gained a few quality lbs and lowered my bf%. I would not do it again without at least a replacement dose of testosterone . That is my take.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    my friend wanted to do an EQ only cycle and I told him to at least at a test or if he wanted to harden up Winni but he never went through with it .. he just liked the way you eat when your on it and the quality gains he could get he also didnt want to bulk up too much

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    would not advise eq without some form of test unless you girlie likes to sort herself out!

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    Test is a must with a lower androgenic drug like EQ your gains will be better much better with a test base of at leats 600 -750 mg's a week

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    throw some low test prop doses in there just so you dont shut down the ol libido. prop and Eq are great compliments to one another also so it is a plus.

BlueHen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    throw some low test prop doses in there just so you dont shut down the ol libido. prop and Eq are great compliments to one another also so it is a plus.
    A lot people recomend at least 16 weeks of Eq. Would you run the prop the whole time or wait for the eq to kick in?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Doesn't sound very fun. Why you wanna do a half ass cycle?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    if you were going to do eq alone i would do it at a high dosage say 600-800 mg ew. i have seen guys do 1200mg ew by itself and the results are sick. they get vascular as can be. a very popular cycle lately has been eq/winny and contrary to the no test no cycle i have seen results in 6 people on that cycle and it works.

16 is too long IMO, 12 is whatd I'd do

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    if you were going to do eq alone i would do it at a high dosage say 600-800 mg ew. i have seen guys do 1200mg ew by itself and the results are sick. they get vascular as can be. a very popular cycle lately has been eq/winny and contrary to the no test no cycle i have seen results in 6 people on that cycle and it works.

I agree, test or no test your going to be shut down anyways as most synthetics you put in your body trigger natural test shutdown. And 400mg /wk of EQ is not going to shut him down overnight. EQ is fairly mild with most side effects coming from only insane dosages.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Would you guys say that if you were takeing 400mg of eq a week that 100mg of prop eod would keep you from shuting down???

DAMNSIDES! is offline New Member

i have taked EQ

Here is my first hand opinion AND experince with EQ.....My muscles were so damn tight, it looked like i was pumped at all times! I LOVED how it made my muscled look and I recieved the most attentionm when on it than anythign else. However, i will NEVER EVER do it again. I had been taking JUST test off and on for about 1 1/2 years. Once I started taking EQ with it.........BAM!!! BACKNE LIKE A MUTHA!! Me AND my friend experienced BAD BACKNE with that shit. The worst i have ever had. Its been 6 months and im STILL recovering from all the pimples.

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    I did a low dose EQ only cycle. It worked well as far as strength gains and muscle hardening but it shut me down, hard! I hated that feeling when you can't get a rise to save your life.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    16 is too long IMO, 12 is whatd I'd do
    I totally disagree.. With a compound as mild as eq and it doesnt kick in til week 9 you could go 20 weeks on it w/o issue. Its been said several times its one of the few steroids that could be run all year round. I think 16 is optimal.. most people wont run it that long at a high dose cause its $$$.

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

test

14-16 weeks on EQ throw in test or your lady will be liking me!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I did an EQ/winny only cycle a couple of years ago and liked it. However with that said and what I now know about Test Prop the cycle could've been perfect! I gained 6-8lbs of lean muscle that I kept on the eq. And yes, PCT is neccesary!

MJ

Thread Information