Joemeek is offline Junior Member

Cycle cut short.

Hi guy's, first post here so hope i'm not wasting anyones time with this one.
    I started my first cycle 3 weeks ago of 500 sus & 200 deca and the guy i started with, i believe has let me down. To cut a long story short i can't get hold of him to get more gear and i am now 2 day's past my 7th injection. The one time i did get him he said, don't worry it will stay in your system for 3 weeks but it's not a priority for him right now but he'll get it sorted.
    So i'm wondering if i should hold off for now or just come off it altogether as i don't have a contact to get sorted from, in which case, should i be ok just stopping and going back to my normal training after 3 weeks of injections?. I'm disapointed to say the least as i wanted to make sure i did this right but i'm not sure i can if i need to rely on him.

TIA.

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    wait until you have all the gear in your posession before starting to take anything.

Why did you start with only 3 weeks of gear ?

I would suppose you should just hurry up and try to get ALL the remaining gear you need and finish off the cycle.

whatever you do, don't stop lifting.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    I had the same problem as you mate, i paid for all my gear, only got a bit, got promised the rest but it never come (got money back tho) I run 100dbol about 3 weeks worthl and ended up having 3 weeks worth of sus and deca 500mg sus and 400mg deca...

Anyway i run out of gear in week 4 and didnt get hold of any again for another 3 weeks, iand had no PCT, i was in 2 minds weather to carry on or not...anyway i give it another go. After 3 weeks with no gear i got some more Dbol and all my gear together plus PCT

Run 40mg/day Dbol for 4 weeks
    Sust 500mg/week
    Deca 400mg/week

Onto week 10 now its been great, adding winstrol for last 2 weeks of cycle and 2 weeks into PCT, may have some clen when in PCT due to it being anti catabolic and a fat burner - but all in all its going good so far.

Give it ago mate just try and get some gear ASAP before you become shutdown - i was in exactly the same position as you

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Bro I did the same thing on my 1st cylcel................. Fortunatly he came through about a week late............ Lesson learned if you cant get the rest do the proper pct and wait to do your next cycle when you have all of your gear...........

Good luck bro

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Bro I did the same thing on my 1st cylcel................. Fortunatly he came through about a week late............ Lesson learned if you cant get the rest do the proper pct and wait to do your next cycle when you have all of your gear...........

Good luck bro
    Its a basterd isnt it m8 i was furious with the guy but like you said its a lesson learned, im addin some winny like iv allready said, only just got that but it was optional to my cycle really, only decided to throw it in a week or 2 ago

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    Thank's for the fast response guy's. I will keep trying him to get sorted asap. The training won't stop so no worries there and it will be the rest of cycle plus pct i'll get from him next. I just think his attitude to it is all wrong though and i don't want to suffer as a result.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemeek
    Thank's for the fast response guy's. I will keep trying him to get sorted asap. The training won't stop so no worries there and it will be the rest of cycle plus pct i'll get from him next. I just think his attitude to it is all wrong though and i don't want to suffer as a result.
    Do you have your stuff for pct yet?

If not you can order it online............. I recommend ARR, they can do overnight delivery and 2-3 delivery good products and service

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    yeah AR-R overnight delivery is exactly that. YOu order it before noon and when you wake up and go outside it's there.

amazing.

Thread Information