Do you guys think it´s better to cut with:

1-8 400 test cyp
    5-10 30mg stan/ed
    5-10 40mg ox/ed

T3 50mcg/ed
    clemb 15/on 15/off
    already running hgh at 3ui 6on/1off since 05/2005

a´dex .5 eod, nolva 10mg/ed, clomid pct

.....or taking off de a´dex and changing cyp to 1-10 50mg prop/ed?

cheers

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    why not just run test prop. also winny and var you should pic one over the other. they bolth do almost the same thing. also running two orals is not to smart. it puts to much stress on the live.

Your better off to run the prop for 10wks and bump it to a minimum of 75mg/ED. Two 17aa s is a big NO-NO run one or the other....if funds will support go with the var. A good addition would be some tren depending on your previous cycle history.

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    I´m used to run var + stan at the same time, even at a higher dosis. I´ve always got my bloodwork done and never had any abnormal liver stress symptoms during cycle. But thanks for the concern anyway. I really don´t think var is that liver toxic as anadrol or winny.
    As far as getting some tren , unfortunatly it´s very hard to get it legit over here, that´s why i´m not on it. I´ve alredy run it a year ago and just loved.
    Do you think cyp at 400 plus a´dex wont be enought just to mantain leanmass an keep the bloat and fat away?

Quote Originally Posted by LOGANXXX
    I´m used to run var + stan at the same time, even at a higher dosis. I´ve always got my bloodwork done and never had any abnormal liver stress symptoms during cycle. But thanks for the concern anyway. I really don´t think var is that liver toxic as anadrol or winny.
    As far as getting some tren , unfortunatly it´s very hard to get it legit over here, that´s why i´m not on it. I´ve alredy run it a year ago and just loved.
    Do you think cyp at 400 plus a´dex wont be enought just to mantain leanmass an keep the bloat and fat away?
    Your are correct...var is not as toxic as winny and its certainly not as toxic as drol, but IMO its still not a smart idea to run two 17aa s together.

You can maintain at 400, but I would bump it to at least 500mg/wk and run it a minimum of 10wks.....it takes 4 just to start getting the full effects.

Thread Information