yarite is offline Junior Member

Elevated Blood Pressure

I was on a 10 week cycle of Test E 175 mg and Tren E at 125mg every 4 days. My last injection was about 5 weeks ago. I recently have become very tired during the days and for giggles I had my BP taken; it was 150 over 105. Could this be the cycle I was running? I've never had this high of a BP and I'm very worried because it had been around 140 over 90 for the last week. I have a Dr.'s appointment tomm. morning to get checked out. I'm 30 years old and not ready to be put on meds for the rest of my life. Let me know if this has happened to any one else. Thanks in advance.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Elevated blood pressure is a side effect of the sauce my man, especially with Test E even at a low dose.

Just run your PCT, keep your sodium somewhat under control (RDA 2500mg) and hit the treadmill. In a few weeks you'll be down to 130/90 or even better, 120/80.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I also forgot to mention that you should start taking an Aspirin before you go to bed, it'll help thin out your blood. Studies have shown that people with high blood pressure benefited the most from the thinning effects of Aspirin before bed over during the morning with a meal.

Don't get stressed out my man.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I also forgot to mention that you should start taking an Aspirin before you go to bed, it'll help thin out your blood. Studies have shown that people with high blood pressure benefited the most from the thinning effects of Aspirin before bed over during the morning with a meal.

Don't get stressed out my man.
    Ditto. Try the aspirin before bed. It's a great blood-thinner. The elevated BP is just a side effect of the juice. Give it some time off-cycle to adjust back to "normal"

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Do some cardio which will help tremendously.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    That 105 is fairly high....

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    high blood pressure is normal and should be expected, just do cardio and take that aspirin.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Doesnt cardio raise yer BP temporarily? wouldnt that temporarily increase yer chances of heart attack etc? or is it going to help in the long run?

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    http://www.testosterones.com/article3.htm

Check the above address. This article indicates test actually has a positive effect on BP, although the article doesn't indicate what type of test or dosage. Just thought you might be interested.

Thread Information