mike2nice is offline Associate Member

vitamins illegal

Supposedly Bush signed some new thing, that is going to phase out vitamins and herbal supplements within the next seven years. Making these supplements prescription only. Has anyone else heard of this?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    yes, its called codex, its actually pretty ****ed up...its so underground right now, but you can find some research on it, my friend is really freaked out about it right now,...who knows what will happen and when this will take effect, might as well start moving to mexico or another country, ****in laws are ****ing bullshit....ill try to get more info....heres a brief link i found...http://www.newstarget.com/006991.html

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Shave your Bush

All we really need is good food, vitamins, protein powder and some aminos... We get all of our stuff in the "black market" anyway so nothing changes for us. It'll force supplement users into juice. They'll actually figure out that it's cheaper to buy juice than it is to buy all those test/gh boosters they sell at GNC. Roids work maybe a little better than testocip or whatever they label some of that over the counter stuff as, don't ya think?

10 years from now Bush Jr. will be doing GH and test to stay healthy after his daddy passes away and leaves him with his billion dollar empire. You can't die with it so you might as well live as long as possible and enjoy it.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-04-2005 at 11:01 PM.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    i think it just phases out most of the vitamins and minerals.... You still have vitamin a,d,e ,etc and all that stuff

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    that is a stupid ass law though

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    so now wut? we're gonna start worrying bout wether our protein is fake or not?? and the vitamin quality??....

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    If that ever happens , ill steal my vitamins , supplements etc...but ill leave them money for them....Im not a theif...but i know my rights....I aint gonna let some money hungry biatches ban stuff thats found in my food !!!!

so smoking is still legal huh

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    another step by the pharm companies to lower peoples chances of staying healthy. For every naturaly occuring substance they ban we lose the ability to control our own health. If they suceed in banning everything like they almost did in the european union then we are all in the hands of the pharmacutical companies. If that happesn kiss your health goodbye, a HUGE increase in cardiovascular diseaes will occure along with even more diabetes.

realy this is a MUCH bigger issue then if steroids are legal or not. **** steroids, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals is 1000 times more important then steroids will ever be. The more poluted the world becomes, the worse our crops become the more we need vitamin and mineral supplements.

If these idiotic laws doenst come to a end we are totaly ****ed.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    another step by the pharm companies to lower peoples chances of staying healthy. For every naturaly occuring substance they ban we lose the ability to control our own health. If they suceed in banning everything like they almost did in the european union then we are all in the hands of the pharmacutical companies. If that happesn kiss your health goodbye, a HUGE increase in cardiovascular diseaes will occure along with even more diabetes.
    I agree with the most u are sayin but where in the EU they have ban vitamins or supps? I live in Greece and i can buy them (although they are ****ing assholes and don't know shit about them) I could even buy roids but lately they are so strict tryin to do the same thing as in the U.S

the ban didnt get effective. They had to change the rules. Naturaly occuring vitamins and minerals wont be regulated. At first they wanted them to be regulated. It was gonna be enforced in august this year. We where inches away from a serious ban that would kill the supplement industry. Im gonna try and find links bro. The most disturbing thing is that it all happend almost secretly.

we are still gonna lose supplements now and introducing new supplements now will be alot harder. You have to PROVE that a new supplement is safe. Previously a supplement would only be banned if it was proven to be unsafe.

Obviously its VERY hard to prove something to be safe, it takes so many studies and so much money that the supplement companies cant afford it. Hell some vitamins like vitamin b12 for instance isnt proven "safe" accoring to those regulations. Its sickening and disturbed.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    Who knows what is going to happen? Thats a stupid law, but dont forget, Bush won't be around as president for much longer!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    i think it just phases out most of the vitamins and minerals.... You still have vitamin a,d,e ,etc and all that stuff
    Where did you read that?
    Is there a list of vitamins which don't apply to this?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    I personally dont understand why people voted for bush, again. dont they know hes a prick money hungray asshole......And they call this a "free" country".....SuRe..!!!

~DV~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Maybe the soilent corporation will give us the necessary food we need made from seaweed(or humans).

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    i guess the other thing too is that once prescribed, a regular 5lb protein jug will be priced around 100 dollars, which is complete bull s h i t

Thread Information