quaker48 is offline Associate Member

to Current or former football players that cycled

did any of you guys cycle during the season??
    also im at the d3 level got switched to a different positon i dont have to worry about getting drug tested. So what drugs would recomend to take during a season?? only reason im try to bulk up now is i got a new coach and he @#$% waits to tell me im moveing to a new position 4 days before i report to camp. I will be playing out side backer. My porblem is i spent the all summer cutting and working on speed because i was a slot back last yr. Also i am not a newbie, i will be switching to a bulk diet, and this wont be my 1st cycle my 3rd if i choose to do one. So my basic question is should i run a cycle or just say **** it and be natural through the season.

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    also i got 1,400 naps rite now and 2 bottles 10ml of test e 250 and 100 nolv, 100 clomid, just letting you know what gear i have on hand

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I recommend adding in tbol or dbol to jumpstart your cycle. Dbol will give you more sides but a little more strength and size than tbol but you may retain water on dbol. If you can afford IGF1 then add that in thru your cycle. Ultimate genetic alteration to your lbm.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    I'd def run atleast 500mg/wk of the test enth. however, i played ball myself and had some unregular heart beats from taking 35mg/day of dbol . kinda freaked me out. i'd recommend taking a lower dose at 20mg/day but thats just to try and stay on the safe side. i get abnormally fired up during games and i don't think that much dbol was to good for the ole ticker at that time. 20mg is what i stick with during the season

Thread Information