bigwillster is offline Associate Member

Not horny on tt testenon...why?

I'm on week 4 that consists of TT testanon 500mg & TT EQ 400 per week. on my 1st cycle I was horny as hell when I was on Sustanon 250-organon redijects. I feel like my sex drive has actually gone down with testanon. Has anyone had this experience bfore or can anyone comment on this. all help is appreciated.
    Last edited by bigwillster; 04-26-2002 at 11:18 AM.

Originally posted by Diesel
    Second week?

Mine didn't kick in until about week four bro.

Give it a couple more weeks.
    I'm on my 4th week, second cycle.

anyone?

bortort is offline Associate Member
    If your on week four, give it one more week to see. Are you starting to feel any other effects of it ? stronger or gaining any weight ? although that would only just start now too.

Originally posted by bortort
    If your on week four, give it one more week to see. Are you starting to feel any other effects of it ? stronger or gaining any weight ? although that would only just start now too.
    Well I have gained about 13 lbs and I am stronger. I guess I can't complain there but my sex drive sucks.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Well I would wonder if I had fake stuff if I didn't have a sex drive and I wasn't putting weight on. But since your getting stronger and adding weight. It sounds like you have good stuff and all is well. Remember your doing this for muscle not sex. So it sounds like its doing its job.

Maybe your so focused on the gym now you don't care about sex, Maybe sex isn't that important to you now. Maybe you
    out grew the wild sex times. NAAAAAA I doubt that

Originally posted by bortort
    Well I would wonder if I had fake stuff if I didn't have a sex drive and I wasn't putting weight on. But since your getting stronger and adding weight. It sounds like you have good stuff and all is well. Remember your doing this for muscle not sex. So it sounds like its doing its job.

Maybe your so focused on the gym now you don't care about sex, Maybe sex isn't that important to you now. Maybe you
    out grew the wild sex times. NAAAAAA I doubt that
    Thanks bortort. You're right. I should be more focused on training than on sex. luckily I don't have a g-friend right now so i'm not worried. thanks bro.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hey but sex is fun too.. and lawd knows, I know what you mean bout the Sustanon hornieness.. lawd.... gotta have it every hour.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bigwillster...you have just described my roomate's (AKA Hamptonite) situation down to a tee. His sex drive is all f*cked up from the TT Testenon and he's been off of it for over a week.

He took Organon redi-jects in a previous cycle and he said he was horny as hell and felt great all the time. That TT Testenon really f*cked him up. IMO, TT Testenon is bad news.

Peace

Originally posted by Big Rush
    Bigwillster...you have just described my roomate's (AKA Hamptonite) situation down to a tee. His sex drive is all f*cked up from the TT Testenon and he's been off of it for over a week.

He took Organon redi-jects in a previous cycle and he said he was horny as hell and felt great all the time. That TT Testenon really f*cked him up. IMO, TT Testenon is bad news.

Peace
    I hear ya dude. I'm just gonna stick to it since I'm only doing an 8 week cycle. Next time I might just spend the extra cash and get some organon. do you think it might be a good idea to start taking some proviron and if so how much and how long. thanks b rush

BTW i crack up every time i see your Avatar. makes me think I'm talking to the little boy or something.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    TT Testanon sucks...... I am 8 weeks into a testanon, boldenon cycle. maybe 12lbs. I know this is not bad but just wasn't what i expected. My last cycle was tt deca 300 10ml and i gained 20lbs and kept 17. I am still on this shit and i already lost 2lbs of what i gained.....

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by bigwillster
    BTW i crack up every time i see your Avatar. makes me think I'm talking to the little boy or something.

Originally posted by bigwillster

I hear ya dude. I'm just gonna stick to it since I'm only doing an 8 week cycle. Next time I might just spend the extra cash and get some organon. do you think it might be a good idea to start taking some proviron and if so how much and how long. thanks b rush
    Bro, I'm no Proviron expert by any means. I would recommend posting a whole new thread for that subject. Sorry I couldn't help ya out bro.

Thread Information