Liquidred is offline Associate Member

ADD Medication and Cycling ?'s

I'm currently on a Fina/Test Cycle and college is about to start again. Last semester i wasen't on any cycles and was diagnoses with ADD and they put me on Strattera which lost its effects and they changed my for this semester to Concerta. Does anyone out there take these types of medications with juice? I'm mostly concerned about my liver. I'm almost 5 weeks in so im finally seeing results so i dont want to stop but without my ADD meds school life is impossible. I hope someone out there has the same problem

i used to use adderal in college for adhd, it works great. But it is a vasocostrictor, similar to a long lasting ephedra on the nervous and circulatory system. I cycled on it and still had great gains, that's just me though, you'll be cool, i think you could prolly get better gains, not taking it, or by taking your meds only half the day or eod, if you have the will power. we might be different though, cuz i was diagnosed and took the meds but i could still study fine and interact socially without them, i'm just a lot more focused while on meds. -best of luck-

SHALLA is offline New Member
    i took adderall for 1.5 years, cycled for a while and it went fine. sometimes got a little moody due to the add meds and sauce but nothing too bad

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    cool thanks...Yeah thats the other thing i was thinking about was being a little moody. Because Strattera isn't like the others so it didn't have the effects that Concerta is going to work. I figure it'll make me moody.

What about eating? How did u get the calories since it KILLS my appetite?

Thread Information