imanewbie is offline Associate Member

would this be dumb?

im trying to think of what i wanna try for my first cycle. i have a source to get winstrol from, and i know someone else who will sell me some dianabol (a spray??), but i can also get some growth horomones, and some Test...this would be my first cycle, any recommendations?? i wanna put on SOME size , but i mostly wanna slim up, maybe gain 15 lbs, as long as its muscle....would it be dumb to take winny by itself?? not stacked with anything...or if so...what is a good stack for it....also, how well does the T3 and Clen work for cutting fat?? would anyone recommend it?? im 21 yrs old, 180lbs, 5'10", and last time i checked i was at about 12% BF....thanks i would appreciate a response

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st cycle if youv been readin up on this site you would have seen test only come up.
    i would suggest test e at 500mg weekly for 10-12 weeks with antis at hand for any probs like bloat or gyno,and get your pct sorted before you do anythin!

what do you mean by get my pct sorted before anything, and if i took just Test E for the first cycle, and an anti est. that would be a good start?? and what kind of results would i see...strength/size, loss of BF?....

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    what do you mean by get my pct sorted before anything, and if i took just Test E for the first cycle, and an anti est. that would be a good start?? and what kind of results would i see...strength/size, loss of BF?....

if you dont even know waht pct is your not ready to cycle or even close to cycle

thought it meant post cycle treatment...but thats besides the point...that wasnt my question....can we please stay on topic here....im just asking for suggestions...thanks for your inputs though...i appreciate them

is the Clen and T3 decent for fat burners??

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    pct is post cycle therapy mate if you do not do this you will lose all of the gains you would have made,do some research on it mate ,it is a must!

thanks...i have been reading on it...im just not real familiar with all the abbreviations yet...

alright for pct i could take clomid, and nova..i knew that i would need that, but im just asking for recommendations for the 1st cycle...with Test E , what kind of results am i looking at...size?? BF% to drop?? and could i maybe take T# or clen with the Test??

i found a source here on the net where i can get Test E for $130 for a 10ml vial....and it has 200mg /ml....i know we are not supposed to talk about price...but does this sound about right??? also this site is a site that a buddy of mine gets his HGH off of, and to get these types of things, you have to get bloodwork done, and send them the results....and you can get all kinds of shit....all Test..HGH...horomones, estrogen blockers n what not...im just wondering if that price is reasonable

Roid Rage is offline Member
    wtf stop making so many post one after another... edit your last one jackass :

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    wtf stop making so many post one after another... edit your last one jackass :

i dont come in here for ****in smart asses like you, i come in here, just like alot of other people, to learn, and to ask questions, so if your gonna be a dickhead, just dont read the post

Roid Rage is offline Member
    hey chief... all i said was stop posting like 3-4 posts one after another... its annoying and useless...

And not many people here will help lazy mofos like you... Do some research build some general knowledge and people will be more than happy to answer any additional questions you might have... No one here is going to whip your ass and spoon feed you.

*This emotes are cool heh

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Your first cycle and you're contemplating GH and T3...hm...and you want to get huge but slim at the same time.

My man, it doesn't work like that. Stick with the basics of Test and maybe another complimentary compound like EQ, Deca or even Winny.

Nothing crazy on the doses either. You'll gain regardless of what dosage you run on your first cycle.

thanks ronny...but i didnt say i wanted to get hue and slim...i wanna lose a little fat, and maybe gain 10-15 lbs....thanks though....i was thinkin maybe Test and winny...thanks bro

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ok i just scanned through all of tha posts...but i noticed this guy said dbol spray? ive never heard of that

ive never heard of it either...thats why i was asking about it...and i talked to the guy today, and he said its not a spray, its a liquid that comes with a little medicine dropper...i think he said its a 50ml bottle????

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude just do test and winny ... end of story

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    dude just do test and winny ... end of story

i agree thats what i want to do...but my source got busted....gotta find another one...

holy_molar1973 is offline New Member
    Alright, so here it is, you're about five pounds heavier than me and here is what I am going to do for my first cycle. Test E only for about 12 weeks and after your last injection wait three weeks and start a pct setup. Like they said befor though, make sure you have your pct set up befor you even start your cycle. you can get all the supplies you need from the sponsor at the top of the screen AR-R . they have all you need. as far as keeping the weight off there is a compound called L-t3 that is used in plain terms to quicken the metabalization of carbohydrates, protiens, and fat. the body burns more calories than usual so that way you will have a lower fat content. I hope that helps at all.

sincerly
    holy_molar1973

ya it did thanks

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    If your source got popped how the hell are you going to do a cycle or do you already have the gear, your story ain't addin up bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    i agree thats what i want to do...but my source got busted....gotta find another one...
    That sucks bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by j-dog
    If your source got popped how the hell are you going to do a cycle or do you already have the gear, your story ain't addin up bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive got a few people i can get stuff from. the one that got busted was actually a legal way of getting it...you have to have a blood test done, and you can get stuff...im not sure if i am going to get in trouble for posting this, i shouldnt though because it was the legal way to do it. the site was powermedica.com. my boss at work told me about it, thats where he gets his HGH from, and he told me today that they shut the company down, his friend in Ga deals with professional baseball players, and gets them stuff....i dont know if that has anything to do with it or what. but he told me this morning that they were out of business or whatever, and i called the # that was on the site a few days ago, and its a wrong # now....i have someone i am talking to about getting stuff from out of the country...i have never dealt with him before so i hope i wont get ripped off...i have talked to him here a few times...this is my first cycle, he is telling me i should take test cyp, and deca ..how does this sound??

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If your main plan is to cut far than I suggest Clen , T3 and cardio. Nothing better, much better than gear.

Furo-master is offline New Member
    Newbie, don't ruin yourself over 15 pounds! Hell, I can gain ten pounds by next week eating right with creatine and glutamine. You're talking about t-3 and all that stuff? Dude, at least plan a bodybuilding show or something. You can gain 15 pounds quicker than you think. If you hit the juice, you'll have a hard time finding motivation to train natural. I don't care what anyone has to say about that...It's the absolute truth. If you want to look "beyond natural." Well, you'll have to go there. Otherwise, 15 pounds with a little fat loss is totally in the "natural zone."

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Read! Research! Read! Eat! Train! Sleep! Respect..

what would be the dosage for the clen i should take? im gonna just say **** it, and try that out for a little bit...i know the dosages for the pills, but what about the spray that they sell on this site??

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    your name says it all. You don't even pay attention to people when they say READ.. use the search tool and you will not waste people time that have already answered all these simple questions. No flame intended, but seriously.

sorry guys...like homeboy said, my name says it all...i got the info though....each spray is 20mcg....average dose is 60-120mcg/day

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    see you figured it all out.. now go play guinea pig with your body.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Powrmedica sucked. Plus I think they got into some legal trouble but I am not sure and I don't have the details. Oasis, our sponsor, is way better.

Chill and read. If you spend a few months reading on this board, you will learn a lot... at least enough to run a good beginner's cycle and have good results. Check the diet and training forums, too. Without optimizing diet and training, you won't keep much, even from a good cycle.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    still a little young for AAS, but if you must make sure you do your research first. you did right by posting on here. I have lernt alot from this board but do alot more reading and alot more research before you stick any thing into your body.

I would post pics of your juice when you get it as well. Better safe than sorry!

Good Look Bro

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Powrmedica sucked. Plus I think they got into some legal trouble but I am not sure and I don't have the details. Oasis, our sponsor, is way better.

Chill and read. If you spend a few months reading on this board, you will learn a lot... at least enough to run a good beginner's cycle and have good results. Check the diet and training forums, too. Without optimizing diet and training, you won't keep much, even from a good cycle.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

WHERE IS A LINK TO THIS OASIS SITE??

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    look at tha top 4 threads i beleive, tha one that says DO U WANT TO BUY STEROIDS LEGALLY?!?!?!? or something of tha sort

Unoid is offline Member
    Well 400-500mg test/wk for 10weeks
    and if you're dead set and don't care about ED injections go with waterbased Winny for the last 3-4 weeks. Unless u want pill form winny.
    I'd take 10mg Nolva ed throughout the cycle. and for PCT 40mg nolva a day for 4 weeks and clomid according the the PCT forum.
    Some tongkat ali and trib would be good for PCT also.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    im trying to think of what i wanna try for my first cycle. i have a source to get winstrol from, and i know someone else who will sell me some dianabol (a spray??), but i can also get some growth horomones, and some Test...this would be my first cycle, any recommendations?? i wanna put on SOME size , but i mostly wanna slim up, maybe gain 15 lbs, as long as its muscle....would it be dumb to take winny by itself?? not stacked with anything...or if so...what is a good stack for it....also, how well does the T3 and Clen work for cutting fat?? would anyone recommend it?? im 21 yrs old, 180lbs, 5'10", and last time i checked i was at about 12% BF....thanks i would appreciate a response
    Let me get this straight, you're my size, my height, a bit higher on the bf%, but no one's perfect, a few years younger, and you want to slim up, or in other words, cut, and you also want to gain 15lbs of muscle. Okey-dokey, where to begin...
    First off, you don't need drugs, AAS, clen or T3 to drop body fat. There are plenty of good articles in the diet forums that will give you a good idea of what a good diet is to drop bf, next you will want to search the workout forums and see if you can't find a good cardio article that will keep your metabolism running high all day. Next, you will want to exercise patience and dedication by addhering to your diet, cardio, and weight training program. After a you've reached your desired bf%, then think about bulking, and perhaps without drugs since you are a tad young still. They have bulking diets and killer workouts that will slap muscle on you faster then I would slap you for being ignorant and taking everything under the sun on your first cycle. I think that you should research a lot more before you get into the darkside of bodybuilding. There's no need for someone to take AAS out of frustration or inpatience with their training and their size, or lack there of especially when they are still young. JMO though, do whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Let me get this straight, you're my size, my height, a bit higher on the bf%, but no one's perfect, a few years younger, and you want to slim up, or in other words, cut, and you also want to gain 15lbs of muscle. Okey-dokey, where to begin...
    First off, you don't need drugs, AAS, clen or T3 to drop body fat. There are plenty of good articles in the diet forums that will give you a good idea of what a good diet is to drop bf, next you will want to search the workout forums and see if you can't find a good cardio article that will keep your metabolism running high all day. Next, you will want to exercise patience and dedication by addhering to your diet, cardio, and weight training program. After a you've reached your desired bf%, then think about bulking, and perhaps without drugs since you are a tad young still. They have bulking diets and killer workouts that will slap muscle on you faster then I would slap you for being ignorant and taking everything under the sun on your first cycle. I think that you should research a lot more before you get into the darkside of bodybuilding. There's no need for someone to take AAS out of frustration or inpatience with their training and their size, or lack there of especially when they are still young. JMO though, do whatever you want.

thanks for your input dude

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for your input dude
    I hope you didn't take it the wrong way, I'm just an advocate of going as far as you can naturally before juicing up. If you need any advice PM me, and I'll be more then happy to point you in the right direction if I can.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    [i dont come in here for ****in smart asses like you, i come in here, just like alot of other people, to learn, and to ask questions, so if your gonna be a dickhead, just dont read the post]
    WHOA!!

Thread Information