Godspeed is offline Associate Member

Gyno Solution! Maybe...?

My girlfriend is a nurse, working both in ER at a Hospital and for a Cosmetic Surgeon whom specializes mostly in hair transplants, lypo suction, botox and laser skin rejuvination.

Anyway, just recently she told me about this new alternative to lypo suction which her doctor is now using. It's done in a series of injections to an area no bigger than two hand-widths at a time and within each 'hand' you'd receive about 30 injections. This solution dissolves fat and then, I beleive, gets excreted from your body.

What I then thought of, is if this can be used for steroid users suffering from gyno, but who don't want to go through the trouble, pain, expense...whatever, of surgery. Just a quick series of pokes, which none of us should be concerned about at this point, and wham!...gyno gone!

Pretty neat, huh?

Here's just a quick article I pulled up with a simple Google search. I'm not even sure if this is the exact stuff she's using now, but at least it will give you something to go on if you want to investigate further.

http://press.arrivenet.com/hea/article.php/641279.html

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    My girlfriend is a nurse, working both in ER at a Hospital and for a Cosmetic Surgeon whom specializes mostly in hair transplants, lypo suction, botox and laser skin rejuvination.

Anyway, just recently she told me about this new alternative to lypo suction which her doctor is now using. It's done in a series of injections to an area no bigger that two hand-widths at a time and within each 'hand' you'd receive about 30 injections. This solution dissolves fat and then, I beleive, gets excreted from your body.

What I then thought of, is if this can be used for steroid users suffering from gyno, but who don't want to go through the trouble, pain, expense...whatever, of surgery. Just a quick series of pokes, which none of us should be concerned about at this point, and wham!...gyno gone!

Pretty neat, huh?

Here's just a quick article I pulled up with a simple Google search. I'm not even sure if this is the exact stuff she's using now, but at least it will give you something to go on if you want to investigate further.

http://press.arrivenet.com/hea/article.php/641279.html

yah, that is interesting...

I may need to do that to my wang.

its really, REALLY FAT.

but thats a scenario

but, yah thats pretty cool. I had a slight case of gyno from my first cycle 2 weeks in cut the cycle, read everything, started medicating a week later at 80mg of nolvadex ed for a month to 60 for 3 weeks to 40 for a week to 20 for a week down to 10 for a few day... and now its completely gone.

what a learning experience that was.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    so u get poked about 60 times and then u just magically shit out the fat ???

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    so u get poked about 60 times and then u just magically shit out the fat ???

thats bout the way it sounded to me also bro. but it's deff a very intresting find there. keep us up on this if anymore info is discoverd bro

Based upon that article, it sounds like you pee it out...but anyway.

Unfortunately, I can't ask my gf much more about it in this context.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I dont see that as much of a gyno solution, you would need to destroy the gland in order for it to last.

I was hoping someone would comment in that regard. Is gyno just fat buildup, or in fact an inflamed gland? If it's the latter, as you're eluding to, the this idea won't work...as stated.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    How is the fat or whatever secreted from yur body. What do you do poop it out thats kind of weird sorry.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    The product being discussed is called Lipostabil (Im not sure if it has other names). DO soem searches if your interested. AS far as being used as a replacment for gyno surgery.......couldnt tell ya.

BB

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I don't see how that would work bro

The tissue that causes gyno is actually much more solid fatty tissue, not like normal fat found in the rest of your body. I don't think that that procedure would work the same way

It says that it is used for Lipocytic fat cells and those are not the same as the cells that cause gyno

vtsao is offline New Member
    I have had good results using Lipostabil - Phosphatidylcholine
    After the solutions is injected to your fat pads (local fat deposit), the fat is then dissolve and transfer out from your body through your liver. Mixture of phosphatidylcholine with L-carnitine will make the fat burning even faster. I have been using it since Nov, 2004. Some say mixture with Procaine will make it less painful but the instructions that they sent me stated that mixing phosphatidylcholine with procaine will make it less effective.

try this site
    http://www.Lipostabil-diy.com

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I dont see that as much of a gyno solution, you would need to destroy the gland in order for it to last.
    EXACTLY

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Most gyno cases include gland issues so this would be pretty pointless.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I just find it funny that fat is underlined and directs you to allsport website.. lol.. fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I just find it funny that fat is underlined and directs you to allsport website.. lol.. fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat
    Trust you to notice that one bro.....

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info dude!

Thread Information