woo2002 is offline New Member

Ana Bolde?!?! Deca/sust

anybody ever heard of ana bolde? also...is $25 too much for a 1cc 50mg of deca ? i thought 1cc of 200 mg should be $25.....what about $25 fr 1cc of sus 250? I REALLY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ANA BOLDE!!!!!!!! thanks woo

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    never heard of ana bolde...but those prices you just mentioned are freakin terrible. especially $25 for 50mg/ml for Deca ..that's just a plain ass raping. the $25 for Sust is about the highest you'll find it.. some people with the right hook up can get it for around 8-11

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    search the site, rediculous but if its all u can get , get it and get big man, ur way to freaking young also man , u got genetic potential

murph is offline Member
    think about what these ppl are saying,...(your age,and the price,wow thats high)...but welcome to AR (I noticed this is your first post) Great to have ya .................

Supposedly..... The bottle of Ana Bolde (horse roid) will....make me gain approx...25lbs.....I dunno.but I hope so....also.I just "ordered" 11cc of Sus 250.....planned a cycle that looks like this.....(8wks) 1 1 2 2 2 1 1 1...is this about right? Also...does anyone have aol instant messenger? i'd like to TALK to someone about these things......should i stack the ana bolde w/ the sus....? The ana bolde is also supposed to increase your vein size......sounds more dangerous to me but i dunno.....plz reply w/ info. thanks guys! glad to be here! Woo

can someone give me a routine for SIZE AND STRENGTH while i'm on my cycle? 6 on 1 off? plz reply. Also, how many and which body parts a day...etc.thanks! woo

Peeps with Aol Instant Messenger plz reply......

one more thing guys.....the side effects of sust are pretty low right? i've read quite a bit about anabolic roids and i have decided to stick with deca and sust.....and when will i need to start an anti-est? my "hook up through a hookup" says i needed to get some clomid next time I order. is this right? i'm still learning and i don't wanna hurt myself. i have 11cc of sus on the way but no anti-ests...this will be my very first cycle....will i need an anti est??? i know i will in the future cycles to prevent alot of things..... will the sus make me look fat? water weight? whatever? also..... is the choice to stay w/ deca and sus a wise one? with intense training and massive eating...approx what should my gains be? Will i be able to tell a difference after one cycle (11cc sus 8 wks)? I need to TALK to someone about this shit so if you have AOL AIM or YAHOO chat lemme know. what about Equipoise ? good?bad?what? b4 i forget to ask....WHAT SIZE SYRINGES DO I NEED? 1 1/2'' 20ga? right? plz reply! thanks!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    First off it looks to me like you have a lot more research to do. Its a bad idea to start a cycle blind to whats going on. Second I cannot stress it enough. If you are going to do something do it right! Your "hookup" is right, you will need clomid post cycle to get your test production going again. Having anit e's is also a good thing if you get gyno but if its from the deca they are not going to help. You can run arimadex throughout the cycle and this will help to shed some of the water weight and keep the bloat down. And bro you defiantely need to do some more research. As for syringes i'd stick with a 23 or 22g 1 1/2 inch. clear.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    ok. ok. ok....sorry to do this BUT...there is this little button in the right corner of every page on these forums..it reads SEARCH....you need to stop posting these questions and spend some time searching for the answers you need. I understand you are new to the board, but this is one of the most basic rules...search for yourself...this board will help you BUT you have to help yourself...WE WILL NOT SPOON FEED YOU. So take some time, do some research, and stick around...you'll find your answers before you know it! Good luck!
    -Cy

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    all im gonna say is take time, be patient. there are so many posts on this shit and paoples examples on this topic. Why are you taking roids at just barely 18 years old. Do you know how much harder your gonna have to work to gain with out juice when u stop. Are you ready to risk losing growth potential or are you fully mature. DEF NOT. 11 shots of sust is no where near enough,. Never start gear with out all the gear you need, u are taking roids and u dont even know what clomid is? Deca and sust is fine, 400 wk of deca, 500 sust for 10 weeks. I am one of the few believers of a test only first cycle so thats my input on the cycle but i dont think u need as. U put in a few months, the same amt of time u need for the cycle, and do it with the proper foods and a little creatine, glutamine, etc and u will have much better, safer gains. You can answer your own questions, all of them, by going to the educational treads and just reading the posts by Jason. He and other mods teach you so much about roids. You dont even need to search this, you will have the knowledge handed to you if ur patient and read a while. When i first came to the board i was an asshole who just posted all my questions and didnt read shit. My roommate helped me get on the right foot and taught me the art of searches. Im not gonna try to be a hypocrite and tell you not to take stuff becasue most of us on here do and promote it, but shit man u dont even know how to work out. You asked what muscles to work, come on man, wtf do u do when you go to the gym watch people. Im not trying to flame you but i think u are askin for it by taking shit. Find yourself the following things:
    1. a good training routine, work out program
    2. a good partner
    3. a good diet
    4. the search button so u can read about everything u could ever wanna learn
    5. some creatine and maybe some glutamine, and a multivitamin
    --eat like hell and train hard man, welcome to the board and im sorry to great you like this but i dont wanna see you do what so many of my friends have done, until you are educated how are u gonna tell a source what u want and how much u should pay., you will save yourself money and time as well as the stress your body will endure. hope u take all of this to heart, or just read it for me man, peace out

Thread Information