powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

Nova, dbol help!!!

While taking dbol at 15mg/day (low does, but wanted to play it safe) i took 20mg of nolvadex every OTHER day (i only had 20mg tabs). I was reading about how nova doesn't actually block estrogen production, just binds to receptor sites rending it useless. For this reason I figured continuing the same amount of nova after discoutining dbol for a week, while taking clomid (50mg) every day that week and the next one.

Is it recommended to continue nova to prevent an estrogen crash until dbol gets of the system and clomid gets the 'boys' working full again? Also, is nova really liver toxic? How useful would proviron be in a cycle such as this, and how long before PCT should begin, if only taking dbol?

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Lol your taking more anti e's than the actual roid? hmm i dunno man..and yes its recommended to "continue" to take anti e's...bro you should be saving the Nova for after the cycle

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I didn't want any gyno during the cycle (don't know if that should be a concern) and I thought taking anti-estrogens would lessen HPT axis downregulation of endogenous test...

Thread Information