Thread: Prop/Tren combo

flash31 is offline Junior Member

Prop/Tren combo

My boy just told me he's got a tren -a/prop combo. 100mg/ML of each.

Sound legit to you guys? I'm looking to that 1ML ED for 10 weeks, then just prop for the following 2 weeks.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes there are such things as prop/tren combos ... but usually the prop is higher than the tren

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    What's the UGL making the combo.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    no way you should run 100mg tren ed. 700mg tren is harsh bro. common dosage is 400-500ew. prop should be higher than the tren also. ask most of the vets around here and they will tell you they dont believe in runnign blends cause you really dont know how much of what you are getting. best to get 2 vials and do your own math. IMO

nate3422 is offline Member
    i just got a 50cc bottle of tren /prop combo 100mg each. Im doing 3/4cc ed and in week 2. Im starting to feel it and i can tell my agression has already gotten worse. cant wait to get deeper into this cycle.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Good luck with the combo this is the cycle i have planned on after my deca Test E cycle hope to hear more and keep me updated on your progress

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    700mg tren is a little to much. what you can do is shoot 1/2cc ed and ad 1/2 prop to it. so then you will have 700mg prop 450 tren

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Combos are inflexible and inconvenient. With tren and prop, you want to be able to fine-tune the tren dosage at will to manage sides, which can be a huge problem with tren. You also want your prop to usually be a bit higher than the tren. That means you would still have to have a separate batch of straight prop, anyway, so may as well go ahead and get them separately in the first place.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Combos are inflexible and inconvenient. With tren and prop, you want to be able to fine-tune the tren dosage at will to manage sides, which can be a huge problem with tren. You also want your prop to usually be a bit higher than the tren. That means you would still have to have a separate batch of straight prop, anyway, so may as well go ahead and get them separately in the first place.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-
    i agree with baron...

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i will be using a tren prop combo myself, only because i know what i can handle. tren is tricky like baron says. mine is 100prop/75tren/ml. i will take a cc a day. if i need to, i will lower a bit. if you know your tren tolerence (700 is a tough amount to take) youll be ok. i would start at 1/2 cc day, and up it by a 10nth of a cc every week until you dont like the tren sides. (insomnia, sweats, aggression, nightmares, etc.) good luck

Thread Information