GOSOX is offline Junior Member

not gaining weight yet in week 7??

im in week 7 of a 11 week test-deca cycle, i have not gained any weight, maybe a couple pounds but my strengh has gone up and i defonitly have more acne on my back then usual. im getting pretty pissed that i havent gained any weight yet but i defonitly look bigger and fuller and everyone has told me lately how much bigger i look and what am i doing??lol. i did stop my creatine 2 weeks ago so i dont know if i lost any water weight from that but im going back on that the end of my cycle. what is going on, im defonitly looking and feeling good but not gaining weight, i really wanted to blow up on this cycle, its my 1st one in over 2 years?? my buddy who is a monster and knows his shit said not to worry about the weight and look at how im looking instead but i dont know, im 200 and was hopiing to get to 215 off this.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Is your source reliable?
    It could be fake or underdosed

You say your strength has increased
    Is it by a significant amount?

If so maybe your gear is real, and you have put on muscle, but you're still the same weight cuz you've lost a little fat

That could be it, especially if people are saying you're looking bigger

Zapp is offline Banned
    How much are you eating? Are you getting at least 300g of protein a day?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your calorie intake and dosage

my source is a very good friend of mine, its QV, checked the #'s on there site and everything looks good. ill admit my diet is not perfect but its not bad at all, im eating every 3-4 hours, eating pretty good, can of tuna a day, 40gram shake at night before bed just a couple examples. i have been really depressed, my fiance and i just seperated 3 months ago, we have a 2yr old together and im totally not over that yet so i dont know if being stressed and not eating as much as i should on some days??

donmega is offline Associate Member
    How much are you taking?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i think you need to up your food intake. what ever our eating times that by 2.

im taking 300deca and 500test, im 24, 5'10, 200. i just didnt want to eat all crazy and get fat, im staying pretty lean and looking thicker and fuller, i just didnt want to see my gut get all huge thats why i havent eaten like crazy, i see my friend eat the way i am and get great gains, he is 30yrs old and has been working out and juicing alot longer then me but he does low dose cycles and just eats healthy and stays very lean and big, maybe its his genetics but i dont know, very frustraing

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    my last cycle i started on day 1 and 214lbs and i ended on week 12 at 214lbs. the weight means nothing. my body transformed so much in size and bf%.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have 5 whey shakes a day....morning, lunch, mid aft., dinner, and bedtime...54 grams per shake... salmon or tuna ED, usually 12-16 eggwhites every second day..4 chicken breasts every second day...fish..steak.. etc .. I started 7 weeks ago @ 191.. now im 198.... thought I would be more too..but I ride my bike to the gym everyday, so the cardio is keeping me lean...but I love the look, so the slow weight gain isnt bothering me anymore....we're all different though, with different metabolisms.... I would up my diet if I were you...more healthy stuff and more of it....

donmega is offline Associate Member
    Well I have seen people you weight post about doing 1000mg / week test so I dunno maybe on next cycle try 750mg/week test and 600mg/week deca and maybe jump start with 4-6 weeks of drol or dbol

Im gonna try 750 on my next cycle... 500 doesnt seem to be enough for me.....I heard you shouldnt go more than 4 weeks on drol....

R-A-M-P-A-G-E is offline Junior Member
    I know I would be disappointed if I was not gaining any weight. I'm in the middle of a sust250 cycle and have gained 26 lbs. I have a feeling that I'll pack on another 10 before its done.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I hate to point out the obvious, but if you are not gaining weight and you want to gain weight, eat more. Yes, more than you are eating.

Your BF is probably going down, which will make you look bigger. You are surely adding some lean mass... so you are doing both at the same time. Well and good, but you are running a classic bulking cycle. So BULK! Deca is magic with test and sufficient calories. Just another AAS without the cals.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Whats the most important when cycling, (i know there both important) but in what order ?

Protein - 300 Grams
    Calories - 3000 Grams

or

Calories - 3000 Grams
    Protein - 300 Grams

I mean if one was lacking one day, i know theres the odd day or two when my diet sucks a little so when i get into the house after a busy day i try to salvage my diet, but i allways wonder, am i better taking in as much protein as possible and making sure my protein levels are around 300grams even if my calorie intakes lower, or should i be more concerned that my calorie intake is high enough even though i may not get as much protein as i would like.

Unoid is offline Member
    protein is the msot important. but btw calories are rated in calories its a unit of measurement. Not grams of calories lol.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    lol shit ye m8 i kno, Kcals if were beeing clever lol - typo

you gained 26 lbs?? holy crap.. Tell us and Gosox what you eating...what week are you in?

right, 26 pounds is crazy!! anyways, i know im looking and feeling better but was really hoping to put on some weight, i was a 38 pants size, now a 36 so i guess im losing some bf. i think my next cycle im going to run the test at 750-1000 and jump start it with some dbol the 1st 4 weeks. i still have 5 more weeks on this one so well see how it goes??

im about to make my order with arr for my clomid, does anyone reccomend i order there clen and run that with the clomid as well during pct, ive heard mixed reviews about doing this?

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    How much are you eating? Are you getting at least 300g of protein a day?
    We have a winner, this is key as Zapp has said! Good luck!

Thread Information