ACAZORES is offline Member

Taking Gear to Canada

I guys I live in Europe but I am planning to move to Canada, but by that time
    I wont be starting my cycle so I will have to take all my stuff to Canada, I have 90 vials of Test Suspension, 90 vials of Test Prop, 1000 tabs of D-Bol and 450 tabs of Winstrol plus Hcg , what are my chances to get caught in the airport, and what will happen to me?
    I am planning to put the vials inside a champo can mixed with shampo and the tabs I will put inside a vitamin bottle.
    Any suggestions?

Roid Rage is offline Member
    haha ? you serious? it clearly seems like all that is not for PERSONAL use... if you get busted they are most likely going to charge you with intent to distribute LOL

I wouldn't risk it... just shoot it up all within the hour and then hop on the plane!

You could probably get sometime witha ll that or at least a few years of probation....

ACAZORES is offline Member
    Of course it is for personel use, 3 month cycle 50mg of d-bol per day 50mg winstrol per day and 2 injections per day for 90 days.
    Where did you get the idia that it was for distribution.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    Of course it is for personel use, 3 month cycle 50mg of d-bol per day 50mg winstrol per day and 2 injections per day for 90 days.

Whether its for personal use or not with that much gear your going to get charged w/ intent to disribute (FOR SURE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT). i would have it shipped there before i try takig it over the border. my .02
    and are you going to run winnie the whole three months?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    even if u were to get it thru customs:

a 3 month cycle of dbol 50mg ed will put u in the grave my friend... or at least on the liver transplant list.....

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Whether its for personal use or not with that much gear your going to get charged w/ intent to disribute (FOR SURE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT). i would have it shipped there before i try takig it over the border. my .02
    and are you going to run winnie the whole three months?
    I will tend to agree with this....I live in Canada and when I cross the border to the US to by suppliements that are banned here, it is a pain in the a$$ to try and smuggle them across the border. They do almost everything but anal probing. LOL

Just pack your goods in a small box and mail it to your new address using REGULAR MAIL. Do not use express mail like FedEX or UPS cuz they might hold the pkg for inspection (I used to do that when i worked for FedEX).

Use USPS regular mail, they will then hand it off to Canada Post or Purolator.

Thread Information