Thread: Need Help Hcg

xblade is offline New Member

Need Help Hcg

How Do U Use, Mix And Inject Hcg - I Have 2 Bottles One With Powder And One With Water(5ml)

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this is farely simple mate not flamin you.
    break open both amps,then draw the water out and squirt it into the amp with the powder,it will mix then draw that out,change the pin then jab away.

how much do i use for each dosage and where do inject and with what needle size,,sorry but i've never used hcg b4 only nolva and clom's

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    go to PCT forum.

but where shall i inject and what size needle

Hcg can be injected IM or sub-q.....most prefer IM because sub-q tends tp be a little painful for some. It'll pass though a lumen as small as a slin needle.

dtr98 is offline Member
    1st get yourself some BACTERIOSTATIC WATER, and a mt vial,
    crack the powder amp, add 1ml of water, hit the side of amp, not the powder, and swirl don't shake.
    put that into the vial and add 4 ml of water to vial and swirl,
    you now have 5,000ius of hcg , if your powder was a 5,000 iu one.
    keep in fridge until you use and put back in after
    some say im others say sub-q
    i do sub-q
    get some slin pins, so 50ius will be 500ius of hcg, or 1/2 cc will be same and use a 27 to 30 gauge pin
    good luck bro

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    First, decide on how many iu you want to take per injection. This can depend partly on how much you have, and a desire to use it all up before it goes bad, and most importantly on how long you intend to run it. Long term use, i.e. more than a week or two, you whould run low dose, like maybe 250iu E3D. For short term use, as in right before pct only, you can run a good bit higher... but I would not go more than 500iu ED or 1000iu E3D due to the risk of desensitization. With the low dose you could run it either from the start, or from when you first notice shrinkage.

Next, decide how much, in ml, you like to inject. This is a preference thing. If you make it too strong and your injection is only say .2cc and you use a regular 3cc rig for injecting, you will waste a high percentage of your hcg so you really would want the shot to be about 1cc or at least 1/2cc. With an insulin rig, you can happily shoot 1/4cc or even less without waste being too much of a problem, because there is less empty room in the head of the syringe. I like 1/2cc and I will shoot with a slin rig or a 3cc, whichever one is at hand.

Now that you know your dose in mg and your dose in ml, calculate how many mg/ml you want, i.e. the strength of the reconstituted product. For example, if you want to use 250iu for your dose and .5cc for the volume of the shot, you would divide the iu by the cc and get 500iu per ml. So your strength will be, in this example, 500iu/ml.

Now read the label on the powder vial or amp or the label on the box and determine how much hcg you have. Typically it is sold in 5000iu kits but it could be a different amount. Calculate how much diluent you must add to this amount of hcg to get your specified strength. If we want 250iu/ml and we have 5000iu then we are looking at adding 20ml of diluent. 5000iu total divided by 250iu/ml strength equals 20ml total volume. Now you go back through these steps and crunch the numbers yourself, using the example numbers first, and then calculate for a 500iu dose in 1/4cc, with a 2500iu kit. Go ahead... give the calculator a little workout. It will do your mind good.

You probably have your hcg in a small vial or an ampule and can't fit 20ml of fluid in there. No biggie. Inject 1 or 2cc in it, letting it flow down the sides of the glass rather than splurting right on the powder and swirl it up. It will mix easily. Now look and see how much bacteriostatic water came with the kit. It will say on the label of the bacteriostatic water vial. If it is 20ml then you are in luck. If it is 30, as an example, you would have to remove 10cc from it. Do so. See, you want to have a bottle with the correct amount of fluid minus the 1 or 2cc you already put in the powder. Now draw up the reconstituded hcg and inject it into this vial and swirl. Presto. You now have your hcg mixed at the proper strength for your desired injection regimen. Store in the refrigerator. It is good for a month. Beyond that and it is breaking down significantly, with potency declining and I don't know... possible bad reactions to the substance when you shoot. So keep in mind the perishability of this stuff and avoid keeping it more than a month. In original unreconstituted unopened form, you can keep it for quite a long time but I do like to refrigerate it even when unopened.

I sometimes add the hcg to my regular shot. If I shoot it by itself, I sometimes go with a 3cc syringe and shoot with a 25ga pin, and sometimes I go with an insulin rig. The insulin rig as I said wastes less. The pin is short, though, and IM shots are difficult. I think I get it into the muscle of my delts okay when I jab it in balls-deep, or biceps of course, but not heavily fatted areas like glutes. The slin pin is surprisingly duller than a 25ga so a quick darting motion is the way to go for sure. I don't find that there is any injection pain to speak of, except of course the initial jab which I don't even feel hardly with a 25ga pin.

Practice your gear-rithmetic and then come back to this thread and tell us what you have decided to do, step by step, and we will critique for you. You must learn how to do this, instead of asking every time how to do it. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

can i use all 5000iu's in one shot to begin my pct?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    NO! HCG is not part of pct at all! HCG is something you use before pct! Many users used to use 5000 iu per injection, three injections, 5 days apart, right before pct, but now it is generally felt that 5000 iu is too much, even for a very short duration of use.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information