r1sk is offline Junior Member

finally did delts

This was my first injection by myself... my friend would do it but he went out of town... I took a shower... then was ready to do it... fckn shaking n shit.. went in like butter my delt twitched a little, i take its normal since my glutes would do that... after i was done, i was sweating as if i did 1 hour of cardio... fck man i had to take another shower lol... my delts feel a little numb, this is normal correct?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk
    This was my first injection by myself... my friend would do it but he went out of town... I took a shower... then was ready to do it... fckn shaking n shit.. went in like butter my delt twitched a little, i take its normal since my glutes would do that... after i was done, i was sweating as if i did 1 hour of cardio... fck man i had to take another shower lol... my delts feel a little numb, this is normal correct?
    i wish i could conjer up the balls to do delts...quads only 4 me, and glutes if i could reach em

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    i wish i could conjer up the balls to do delts...quads only 4 me, and glutes if i could reach em
    pretty painless man, i would recommend doing em... just afterwards my arm feels fckn numb like if someone just fckn punched me... feels pretty cool lol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    What you injecting?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    how deep did you go? (what size pin)?

1cc of 250mg of enanthate qv.... used a 25g 1inch pin... went pretty much all the way in not because i wanted to just cuz it slid in by itself lol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I use 25G and you dont feel them at all. In like butter.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    I'm the opposite...I wish i had the balls to do quads. But I guess I will have to face that soon cuz of the 9 shots a week I am facing with my next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    I'm the opposite...I wish i had the balls to do quads. But I guess I will have to face that soon cuz of the 9 shots a week I am facing with my next cycle.
    damn i hope i dont get that hardcore.... Im thinking about doing another cycle but dunno... im currently doing 500mg of enanthate /wk frontloaded with 1000mg the first wk with 10mg of nolva ed... up 15lbs... pretty dope... maybe next time ill add deca but dunno

LOL....hardcore? Far from it. this is my cycle

wk 1-10 Tren Ace @ 75 mg ed
    wk 1-15 EQ @ 500 mg ew
    wk 1-15 Test Enan @ 500 mg ew
    wk 15-18 Test Prop @ 100 mg ed (for pct timing)

So, by my calculations, this would be approximately 9 shots ew (that is with mixing gear in one shot)

Oh well....you know the saying..."No pain, no gain"

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut

Oh well....you know the saying..."No pain, no gain"
    tru... tru... i wanna try test c instead of e next time... its better 2 since i thnk its only 1 injection/wk

havn't used cyp befor but i beleive it also requires 2 shots....it is almost identical to enan

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    ive used 21gauge pins for my delts before....that isnt a picnic

jinos is offline Member
    Welcome. Delts are the best for me. Wait until you try your calves or biceps.

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Delts rock. I love that area. Easy to see and good control.

Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    i would need to get well liquored up befor attempting that....OMG I am flinching just thinking about injecting with a 21g

I use that to draw with....looks like a nail to me....but then again I am a wuss

AG5678 is offline Member
    I like quads but i might do Delts Sunday.

AG5678

hey if thats all you got and its time to take your meds youll use it.....biceps i thought were a cake walk

Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    fck now thats hardcore lol ... yea i think im gonna start doing delts now.. not that bad, i wanna try biceps but dunno, I'llsee whats up

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Delts are a great site for me. Very little pain, during or after. Even better are pecs. Easy to inject, see and aspirate . The least painfull site I've used. Tons of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Delts are a great site for me. Very little pain, during or after. Even better are pecs. Easy to inject, see and aspirate. The least painfull site I've used. Tons of fun.
    hell yea im so down for pecs now... hopefully next time i wont sweat as much

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I posted about my first pec shots. Here's the log if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Well I just hit both pecs this morning. 1.25cc each. Mixed Test E and Deca in each Syringe.

Here's how it went:

Shaved chest with beard trimmer, it had been over a month, and I wanted to see as well as possible. Watching out for veins mainly.

Swabbed left pec with isopropyl prep pad.

Hit left pec approximately 2.5" up from nipple and 1" in toward center of chest with a 25g 5/8" pin.

Pushed the needle in nice and slowly and it stung.

Injected nice and slowly, felt the normal sensation of a muscle receiving oil.

Pulled the needle out nice and slow and it stung.

Swabbed right pec with isopropyl prep pad.

Hit right pec approximately 2.5" up from nipple and 1" in toward center of chest with a 25g 5/8" pin.

Pushed the needle in nice and quick and felt no pain at all.

Injected nice and slowly, felt the normal sensation of a muscle receiving oil.

Pulled the needle out nice and quick and felt no pain at all.

Next time I thnk I'll use a 1" pin as I felt that I had to really bury the needle to get into the muscle belly. And I will remember to hit it quick too.

This was definitely one of the easiest sites to inject. No twisting or contorting into uncomfortable positions. I was able to see perfectly and use both hands.

I must admit I was a bit nervous about hitting pecs but it was cake.

~eGGz~

are you doing that soley for site injections or are you doing a good rotation to all available injection spots?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I remember the first time I shot delts, I couldn't get over how easially the needle went in. Like stabbing a stick of butter. Good site IMO.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    When you guys say you're shooting delts are you splitting the dosage and shooting both at the same time or alternating sides on each dosage on the next time around?

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    im in my first run of tren a 75mg ed..i used to only hit quads and delts but now i hit calves, pecs, glutes, delts and quads to spread out sites. When my IGF comes ill be hitting bi's and tris but only with 29g 1/2 inch

Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    When you guys say you're shooting delts are you splitting the dosage and shooting both at the same time or alternating sides on each dosage on the next time around?
    I wouldn't consider spliting the dose unless I was injecting over 1.5 mls....otherwise, i shoot mine all in one delt, then give it at least 4 days off befor shooting the same spot. Same goes for the other delt.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock38
    im in my first run of tren a 75mg ed..i used to only hit quads and delts but now i hit calves, pecs, glutes, delts and quads to spread out sites. When my IGF comes ill be hitting bi's and tris but only with 29g 1/2 inch
    I'm hitting bi's, tri's, calves right now for my tren /test e. I'm going to move onto delts and maybe pecs. Calves feel good, no pain, goes in easy.

Thread Information