eGGz is offline Anabolic Member

How many cc's for triceps?

I'm getting ready to inject 1.3cc (test e deca mix) in each tricep and I thought I'd ask how much others inject in this site. This will be a new site for me. Currently hitting medial glute, pec, delt, middle quad and outer quad.

Thanks for any tips or info.

~eGGz~

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i've shot up to 3ml in my bis/tris...start at 1ml and when you get comfortable with that increase by 1/2 at a time.I one time shot 3ccs of tren in my bi and irritated the sh!t out of it,my arm was 2" bigger for the next few days,looked great but hurt like a MOFO

Well, I'm sitting here looking at 2 syringes already loaded with 1.3cc each. I think I'll just go for it and see what happens. I hope the extra .3cc won't make that much difference.

Thanks DEVLDOG

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Well, I'm sitting here looking at 2 syringes already loaded with 1.3cc each. I think I'll just go for it and see what happens. I hope the extra .3cc won't make that much difference.

Thanks DEVLDOG

It shouldn't,I have shot 2cc in tris routinely.

OK, it is a done deal. Why do I always sweat so much when hitting a new site. By the time I was done I was literally dripping.

Anyway, it went just fine. Didn't hurt a bit, relatively easy site to reach. I've got a hand held vibrator I got at Brookstone the other day. I use it to massage recient injection sites. Works like a champ.

Now just to wait and see if it gets sore later. The Test E I have has some pain to it but I got a great deal on it so I guess that makes it OK.

Thanks DEVLDOG & Hammersmashedface.

cheers ~eGGz~
    Last edited by eGGz; 08-04-2005 at 06:35 PM.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    depends on your size, but 1cc is common for tris... 1.3 is fine.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Be careful.

I think the tricep is a great site, but it is difficult to inject properly unless you have large tri's.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    Be careful.

I think the tricep is a great site, but it is difficult to inject properly unless you have large tri's.
    Thanks for the advice daem; what exactly would be proper? What would be the pitfalls?

While sitting I layed my arm across my legs palm down and hit the side of the tri in the meaty upper part of the outer horseshoe with a 25g 1" pin. I hope this was correct.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I never shot more than one. Damn things started hurting so bad, I gave up on the tri's.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are going to shoot triceps, you really want someone else to do it for you.

you want to stand with your arms at your side, and have them pinch your horseshoe, and stick from behind at an angle. this way, the gear does not collect on an awkward part of the tricep and make the site swell up large. if you get large swelling, you can tell you did it incorrectly.

going straight into the tricep is improper, although i am sure most of us are guilty of doing it since we don't have the luxury of someone injecting us.

it is a difficult self injection, but a useful spot in the rotation for ED injects.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    My buddy has had no problem with 2 cc in each tri-cep. You should be fine.

My triceps are a bit tight right now. Nothing too bad, they just feel tight when stretching or flexing. I guess I'll know for sure how it all went in a day or two.

A big Thank You to everyone who has responded to this thread.

Total Respect ~eGGz~

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I have shot 3ml in the triceps many times, only once having a 'squirter' where blood oozed out

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I have shot 3ml in the triceps many times, only once having a 'squirter' where blood oozed out
    Damn bro, 3cc is a buttload. You and DEVLDOG are inspirational. I never put more than 2cc at a time in any site. Thats why I like to use a lot of sites in my rotation. Mabye I'll work up to that much someday.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    I've got a hand held vibrator
    Kinky

Last edited by ant_8u; 08-05-2005 at 09:01 AM.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    if you are going to shoot triceps, you really want someone else to do it for you.

you want to stand with your arms at your side, and have them pinch your horseshoe, and stick from behind at an angle. this way, the gear does not collect on an awkward part of the tricep and make the site swell up large. if you get large swelling, you can tell you did it incorrectly.

going straight into the tricep is improper, although i am sure most of us are guilty of doing it since we don't have the luxury of someone injecting us.

it is a difficult self injection, but a useful spot in the rotation for ED injects.
    I am currently on my 1st proper cycle. I injected 75mg Prop into my tri's (one of my 1st injections ever) I found it fairly easy and managed to aspirate successfully. No pain or swelling. Am guessing this was because of the lose amount injected? I like injecting the tri's over the quads.

Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Kinky

LOL, so far I've only used it for muscle massage but it would probably work for gland massage too.

My triceps are a bit tight right now. Nothing too bad, they just feel tight when stretching or flexing. I guess I'll know for sure how it all went in a day or two.

A big Thank You to everyone who has responded to this thread.

Total Respect ~eGGz~
    If anyone is thinking about trying triceps for the first time, here how it went for me:

Well it's been two days and my triceps did indeed get pretty sore. I hate to allow injection pain to interfere with my workouts but they were definitely very sensitive. I didn't do my full arm workout today because of it.

I'll hit them again in a week or so to see if its triceps in general that get sore or if it’s just because they were virgins if you will.

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    I just started with triceps a week ago. One of my new favs now. I did trap this morning for the first time and i was sweating bad too lol. Something very scary about injecting that close to your neck. It went ok though.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Traps are FULL of nerves and stuff. I won't shoot traps.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Traps are FULL of nerves and stuff. I won't shoot traps.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-
    I agree with you totally Baron, there are too many potential dangers there and plenty of other sites to chose from. I dont fancy poking too near a major artery.

Thread Information