Thread: Ephedra What?

jinos is offline Member

Ephedra What?

A friend of mine has been taking ephedra for the past 3 years everytime he works out. Even when he's on cycle. How will this effect the body? He always takes it before a workout, but never overdoses. Just 2 pills a day. Won't that mess you up? Why is it banned? Is it because the baseball player died?

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    That cant be good for his body but by now it has built up a tolerence. It is banned bc people are not rational and many people having no clue what they were doing with it took more than recomended and had health issues. Some people always look for the quick easy solution. Oh and by the way you can still buy it at every gas station as an asthma medicine

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    A friend of mine has been taking ephedra for the past 3 years everytime he works out. Even when he's on cycle. How will this effect the body? He always takes it before a workout, but never overdoses. Just 2 pills a day. Won't that mess you up? Why is it banned? Is it because the baseball player died?
    It sounds like your friend is using the product responsibly. As long as he stay's properly hydrated, he should be fine. It was banned because people were not being responsible when taking it.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i bought a ton of it right before the ban and the past 3 months i have been finding it all over my house i packed it away in different spote....im like a squirral

jinos is offline Member
    I know it's easy to get. You can get it still legally. But what are the sides of ephedra? Can it effect your health in any way? Cuz when I take it I get all jittery or sometimes pumped up (only 1 pill 20mg). Like does it effect your heart for instance.

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    i bought a ton of it right before the ban and the past 3 months i have been finding it all over my house i packed it away in different spote....im like a squirral
    thats classic, I bought maybe 1000 tabs of 25mg ephedra tabs. they're still lasting me too! lol!

Thread Information