ward065 is offline Member

not exactly about gear.....but Creatine illegal in France?

i was reading somewhere creatine is illegal in france for sale, i said no way... sure enough i searched on Google, and there are a bunch of sites that mention this.

I'm like rollin' my eyes...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...legal%2Bfrance

Teegunn is offline Banned
    That's what you get with a leftist government like the French have. Be warned - Mr. Clinton signed us up on the SAME BILL that has put supplements under the gun in Europe for the United States. It's called the CODEX. If we don't fall in line with Europe they have the right to impose embargo's on us. Someday soon creatine may be illegal to buy here too.

DoctorFeelgood is offline New Member

french.

I know stereotyping is wrong but the French people are weak in general. Not all of them.. just most.

DrFlGd

Rider is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    That's what you get with a leftist government like the French have. Be warned - Mr. Clinton signed us up on the SAME BILL that has put supplements under the gun in Europe for the United States. It's called the CODEX. If we don't fall in line with Europe they have the right to impose embargo's on us. Someday soon creatine may be illegal to buy here too.
    Oh yea right and we saw what a ****in Republican (right) gov like u have in the States did about Ephedra and AAS!!! Come on man it's not a right-left matter it's just narrowminded ppl taking the wrong decisions.

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider
    Oh yea right and we saw what a ****in Republican (right) gov like u have in the States did about Ephedra and AAS!!! Come on man it's not a right-left matter it's just narrowminded ppl taking the wrong decisions.

Agreed

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    wow, first it seemed ths post belonged in the supplements forum... now it looks like it belongs in the political forum! LOL

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider
    Wrong. its weak people (liberals) who don't like AAS and supplements because it allows stronger people to be better. Liberals hav ethe mentality that if they cna't be something no one else should be, they're kids.

judge_dread is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    Wrong. its weak people (liberals) who don't like AAS and supplements because it allows stronger people to be better. Liberals hav ethe mentality that if they cna't be something no one else should be, they're kids.
    Lol.. Republicans are the strong people?? Wow that's real good!

ward065 is offline Member
    regardless of politics, i don't see why the government tries to limit people only trying to develop their bodies further!

I mean seriously, where's the logic? It makes sense that the government wants to stop people from destroying their bodies, for example banning cocaine, heroin etc. But even those people who want to take those drugs enough get them anyway.

The UK's laws are much better though for people wanting to get better bodies

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    Partison politics aside here gentlemen, both of you are in a sense...wrong. While it seems that both conservatives and liberals constantly take opposite sides on issues the use of AAS is actually an issue both parties agree on, meaning that both parties arent particulary "fans" of it...but the real question is why is it in the media so much and why the hell is Congress so siced about steroids in baseball ? I mean seriously, Congress is consuming itself with something as important as steroids in Baseball instead of messing with those trivial things like Iraq, Social Security, Rising Gas Prices, the economy, Illegal Aliens, etc. Oh and one more thing, the GOP is actually putting the pressure on steroids and baseball much more so than the dems...

judge_dread is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Partison politics aside here gentlemen, both of you are in a sense...wrong. While it seems that both conservatives and liberals constantly take opposite sides on issues the use of AAS is actually an issue both parties agree on, meaning that both parties arent particulary "fans" of it...but the real question is why is it in the media so much and why the hell is Congress so siced about steroids in baseball? I mean seriously, Congress is consuming itself with something as important as steroids in Baseball instead of messing with those trivial things like Iraq, Social Security, Rising Gas Prices, the economy, Illegal Aliens, etc. Oh and one more thing, the GOP is actually putting the pressure on steroids and baseball much more so than the dems...
    Agreed.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Splintercell,

Word! It's narrow minded people with narrow views= Republicans and Democrates.

Thread Information