Terminator1 is offline Associate Member

My homebrew Cyp must be fake or underdosed. What do you think?

I am on week 18 of my cycle and I am wondering if my new gear is real?
    I started out with Sydgroup Cyp 800mg for the first 9 weeks with mild gains. I think the Syd Group was under dosed. Then switched to Progressive labs Enanthate . Only ran 600mg for the next 6 weeks. Noticing a lot better gains while on the progressive than the SG. I then switched to some new home brew Cyp I bought from a new source, and have been on that for 3 weeks at 600mg also. I weighed my self last Saturday (week 2 of Home brew) and then again 5 days later (week 3) and I have lost 6- 7 pounds in 5 days. Also my libido is dropping dramatically. I am feeling tired. No pump. All the same symptoms that I have when I come off cycle after about week 3. I am doing nothing different other than brands of Test.
    I was only planning on a couple of more weeks but its looking like the home brew is shit so I guess I will say **** it and try to find another source before I start my next one!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    800mg/week with mild gains? sounds either way underdosed, or fake, or your diet isn't on. But I have the feeling that you know how to eat right so...

As far as loosing weight on the homebrew cyp I'd say it's a good call that it's fake. But of course it's hard to know for sure.

My advice is, start your pct. Recover, then find a new source, and get all your gear on hand before you start your next cycle.

Sorry things haven't worked out for you. Good luck

Well I actually started out with all my gear but then decided that I wasnt happy with my gains so I added to it. And yes I am eating like I am supposed to. I gained about 10 pounds on the SG cyp and another 10 on the Progressive Enanathate but in half the time of the Syd Group. And 200 less mg also!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    nice ass in the avatar

mass junkie is offline banned
    Send a sample in to have tested...

It may cost a lil bit..but for the piece of mind it WILL be worth it

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Send a sample in to have tested...

It may cost a lil bit..but for the piece of mind it WILL be worth it
    Yea, I posted asking how to get hat done earlier. Thats the next step if things dont improve real quick!

Thread Information