Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

Allergic Reaction?

Since i cannot find any link between AAS and itching, i guess whats happening to me is an allergic reaction. I get minor hives anywhere pressure is applied to my skin, and they go away without a trace in a few hours if i dont touch em. I am taking tren and fina in cottonseed oil, ba and bb. Var in PEG 300. Anyone have any allergic reaction to any of this before? I have not, until now. Thnx,

~DB~

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    ... yeah i did to peg

Damn! That is the only new thing i used.... i was suspecting PEG but only stopped it yesterday... heres hoping that its the cause, i'd hate to toss my fina and prop! i have like 50ml of each!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am taking peg 300 as you are and have had no allergic reaction. If you are getting it or it increases right after injecting tren than that would be suspect.

im in the process of eliminating one thing at a time. ive never reacted to any of this before, the only thing new would be the peg... however, you can develope an allergy that you previously never had... so heres hopin its NOT the tren !! im on the third day of eliminating the var/peg300, so ill get back with the results in a couple more days...

So if you have done all this gear already but the peg 300 than that would make sense it is the peg? Stop the anavar (peg300) first and see what happens. Good luck bro....and let us know I am curious. I have noticed one thing. I never get acne on my back shoulders and chest till I start anavar same as last cycle. Who would of thought var would give me acne so badly but I think that is the culprit.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 08-06-2005 at 07:10 PM.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i get the same way but usually just on my face, nose, and throat.. i have hay fever, and when i cycle i get the exact same reaction as my hay fever.. so i think it has to do with a histamine reaction, try benadryl it works for me.

ok here is an update... stopped the var, day 4 with no var and histamine reaction has slowed then today stopped. Benedryl worked while i had the itch, which i think was a combintation of the var in PEG300 and being wound up from the tren . tren makes me a little edgy in the beginning of a cycle, and ive found out that hives can be triggered by stress. Other than the benedryl, a nurse buddy of mine gave me a Zanax, and last night slept like a ROCK no more insomnia, relaxed and itch is gone, and i didnt have to lower the tren. I will re-introduce the var in 1 week, and if itch returns, i can be sure i am having an allergic histamine reaction to the PEG. I will re-post with any news. Thnx to those who have posted so far!

~DB~

It could be the var or the peg 300 I am glad I am not having such reactions that would suck.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    my buddy who has just started his sus cycle said he is all itchy now.....could be be allergic to it? i told him to take benadryl

itching is still gone... resuming var in a couple days...

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    I am gladthe itching is gone.. Goodluck bro!

got a little itch 2day... also felt overly tense/high BP/little headache... wondering if maybe the stress of tren is causing stress hives... not on var yet...

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    bro i am in my 3rd week of tren , and during my second i could not stop itching, i took a bendryl, and have been fine so far, i sometimes itch a little, but not nearly as i did before.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Have you taken any ibuprofen?

no i have not taken ibuprofen... benedryl works fine if i need it, but i dont take unless absolutely necessary.

Thread Information