baseballJ121 is offline Junior Member

lost a nut can i still cycle

I play college baseball and i am a catcher. I took a foul ball in my nuts and ruptured one of my nuts.( and yes i was wearing a cup) I had surgery on it and it is put back together, but it doesnt work any longer. make a long story short i have one working nut. I was wondering would that have any effect on a sust cycle. 1ml e3d?

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballJ121
    I play college baseball and i am a catcher. I took a foul ball in my nuts and ruptured one of my nuts.( and yes i was wearing a cup) I had surgery on it and it is put back together, but it doesnt work any longer. make a long story short i have one working nut. I was wondering would that have any effect on a sust cycle. 1ml e3d?
    it won't affect your cycle, becuase you'll be getting shutdown anyways tkaing in foreign test.

you're def gonna have more trouble producing enough test during pct/offcycle.

I'd look into tribilus and tonkat ali to boost your nat problem during pct and off cycle to keep you within normal..

I use to pitch in college and if I ever busted my catchers nut it had better of been a 100mph fastball in the dirt to make it worthit!

SpiderRico is offline Member
    bro i feel so f in bad for you that story almost made me cry i actually winst thinking about the pain... glad to hear you made it out alright and I hope everything is alright for you down the road.

Yeah everything seems to be good now

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    it won't affect your cycle, becuase you'll be getting shutdown anyways tkaing in foreign test.

you're def gonna have more trouble producing enough test during pct/offcycle.

I'd look into tribilus and tonkat ali to boost your nat problem during pct and off cycle to keep you within normal..

I use to pitch in college and if I ever busted my catchers nut it had better of been a 100mph fastball in the dirt to make it worthit!
    It was a foul tip no dirt no glove just nuts

TCEL300 is offline Member
    damn glad to hear your for the most part ok..good luck

It was a summer ball game this year. Yeah it fukin sucked

I get so much sht for it

But i would have to do what to make the PCT work properly?

so would have just do alittle more on my PCT

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow bro, that is crazy.
    Here is my advise.
    If you plan to have kids some day, go to a sperm bank just in case and have some of you sperm frozen just to be safe, You only have one of those bad boys, I'd make sure I had some kids on reserve if you do any gear

I also am 19 years old. I have taken a deca dbol cycle before. I got sick and had to stop. i am 195 6'0'' 13%bf Do you think i should try to get to 205 210 natural or what.

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    You should have your natural test levels tested. You could probably get doctor prescribed roids if they are low enough, and who knows- maybe insurance will pay for it in your case

Totaly i am definitaly going to do that anyways. I still play ball and hopefully for many many years. There is a big chance ill get hit again. So i am going to save a sht laod.

Quote Originally Posted by caddilac
    You should have your natural test levels tested. You could probably get doctor prescribed roids if they are low enough, and who knows- maybe insurance will pay for it in your case
    That is one hell of an idea. Never thought of that.

I really want to look into that soon as possibly can. Pluse that would be by far the best source

I also am 19 years old. I have taken a deca dbol cycle before. I got sick and had to stop. i am 195 6'0'' 13%bf Do you think i should try to get to 205 210 natural or what.
    anyone have a imput

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    I'm still new here, but I'm sure the answer you're going to get is that you are a little young to start. However, if your natural test levels are low then I don't see how it could hurt.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    steroids are not allowed in baseball.. just my 2cents..lol

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    steroids are not allowed in baseball.. just my 2cents..lol

so what ... dont hate ... lol

noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    I was born with only one nut dude, the other one missed the bus or some shit!! haha.

I have never had any problems and have always grown normally. Before my first cycle about 3yrs ago I got test levels done and everything was normal as and have been since (and my doc doesnt even know about me only havin one) I wouldnt worry at all bro!

Noddy.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy1
    I was born with only one nut dude, the other one missed the bus or some shit!! haha.

Noddy.

Quote Originally Posted by noddy1

I have never had any problems and have always grown normally. Before my first cycle about 3yrs ago I got test levels done and everything was normal as and have been since (and my doc doesnt even know about me only havin one) I wouldnt worry at all bro!

Noddy.
    Yeah i think my test levels are normal but if my body was used to making my test with two then out of the blue its friend left and it now has to work twice as hard or i just get half of what i am used to.

taylor26 is offline Member
    anyone have a imput
    If I were you I would at least go a few more pounds natural. And yes I do think you are too young. But considering your situation...When you talk to your doc about prescribing ask him about it. Nobody knows better than the man. Oh yeah and by the way that was a harsh story way sorry bou that bro.

Yeah i am going to give my doc a call. I am going to see what really is going on with my test levels.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    wait weren't you on super troopers?

Thread Information