wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

I need help with Finiplex

can someone outline a cycle for a 278 pounder w/16% b/f who is about to start 3rd cycle, i would like to stack test/finaplex and maybe something else,please tell me your ideas

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    What are you looking at doing? I would suggest using this as a cutter.

You could go...

Wk 1-6: Tren 76mg ed or eod
    Wk1-6: Test E 500mg ew
    Wk6-10:Winny 50mg ed AND 50-75mg prop everyday

You will experience some minor bloat with the Test E, and you can change to prop if you would like, since you are going to be sticking your self daily with the tren anyway.

I suggest investing in some arimidex , and having nolva on hand just in case. This cycle, WITH a good diet, training regimen, and cardio can prove very beneficial, and will completely change your physique, for the better.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    We have very similar stats bro. Im actually about 5 lbs lighter but gaining fast. Im doing a cutting cycle after my get fat (bulking) cycle is done. I was thinking of something like tren /prop and eq for myself. Maybe some winny at the end if my joints can take it

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    what size needle do i use for the finaplex

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    what size needle do i use for the finaplex
    Any size you want. I prefer 25g 1 inchers myself, but you can even go with an insulin pin if you want.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    slin pin for fina, TX i know your a fina guru, but damn! how long does it take to push through, i used 22 guage for my fina and let me tell you how f'n sick i got of sticking myself ED for 8weeks, my shoulders and tris still hurt, i am an idiot, slin pins are wicked small aren't they?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by G-PIG
    slin pin for fina, TX i know your a fina guru, but damn! how long does it take to push through, i used 22 guage for my fina and let me tell you how f'n sick i got of sticking myself ED for 8weeks, my shoulders and tris still hurt, i am an idiot, slin pins are wicked small aren't they?
    it goes through faster through a slin pin than a 25g. this is b/c the thin syringe generates a lot of pressure. the ratio of the diameter of the syringe to the diameter of the pin opening determines how much force you have to apply to the plunger to get a decent flow rate for the oil.

can you get slin pins from getpinz.com?

Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    can you get slin pins from getpinz.com?
    i don't know, but slin pins are a bit impractical for a few reasons. they are only 1/2" long. they are also only 1cc in volume.

so use 25g needle? is fina good for site injection?

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    out of curiosity, evil, howcome they are speaking of taking prop while on a cutter?? prop is def not a good cutter in my eyes

site injections with fina never did much for me (in the local muscle). no site injections worked.

25g is what i prefer to use for almost everything.

Thread Information