AG5678 is offline Member

Dick getting smaller while on Dbol!

Sup fellas i'm on a Test/Dbol cycle right now and have 3 more days taking this Dbol.

Cycle
    Test E 500mg wk 1-10
    Dbol 40mg ED wk1-4
    nolva
    Pct

Anyways i've noticed my dick has lost some length and also i won't get as good of "hard on's" like i used to.

Is this normal? I'm really glad i'm almost done with this Dbol cuz i'm dying to really feel this TEST.

I asked a friend of mine and he also said it was prob the Dbol.

AG5678

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah....dbol 's androgenic score is high. Which means your balls have probably shrunk a little too? Say hello to your new little friends...hehe, they'll grow back: Start your PCT now by taking 1000ius of HCG until your last week on your cycle. Even do a 2,500iu shot at the very end. Use Clomid or Nolvadex for your PCT. You may be shut down right now? If you get gyno, then get on nolva now as you do HCG.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-04-2005 at 11:10 PM.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Yeah....dbol's androgenic score is high. Which means your balls have probably shrunk a little too? Say hello to your new little friends...hehe, they'll grow back: Start your PCT now by taking 1000ius of HCG until your last week on your cycle. Even do a 2,500iu shot at the very end. Use Clomid or Nolvadex for your PCT. You may be shut down right now? If you get gyno, then get on nolva now as you do HCG.
    Yea thanks it sux cuz i've lost like 2 inch!!!

AG5678

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Dude, it hasn't shrunk. Your testicles may have shrunk, but your dick has not shrunk. Like you said, it won't get as hard due to the testes being shut down so it appears like it has shrunk. Steroids (or anything that I know of) can't make your dick shrink.

chest6 is offline Banned
    you wont get as hard...it is the same size but it wont get to its full potential..sounds weird but ya

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    HaHaHa, you guys crack me up. "dbol made me loose two inches" HaHaHa, thats some funny sh*t. You can't make stuff up like that. Too Funny!

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    your dick wont get smaller by taking aAS and it wont get bigger either.
    ur stuck with wot u got so be happy!

znak is offline Senior Member
    If my dick got two inches shorter, i wouldn't have one.

dragon69 is offline Member
    just wait till the test kicks in, lift off should occur around then.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If anything the androgenic sides will make your manhood bigger brah! Kinda like the noticed enlargement of the female sex organ (clitoris) when they take superphysiological doses of testosterone .

You might have felt a drop in sex drive - it can happen... even with testosterone only, but it should spring back soon... and then some. The first few weeks the compounds are just starting to take over your endogenous production (some prefer to frontload to really get blood levels up, right out the door). This could also be a mental thing... and the percieved shortening is just less blood flow then normal due to a lowered libido. Also - your TE could be Deca ... sorry to bring that up - hope you know the source well...

As long as it is TE - you should be a walking hard-on within the next few weeks...

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Damn I WISH my dick would get smaller! that would be a blessing..oh the poor girls that have felt the wrath of my Meat & Potatoes

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    If anything the androgenic sides will make your manhood bigger brah! Kinda like the noticed enlargement of the female sex organ (clitoris) when they take superphysiological doses of testosterone .

You might have felt a drop in sex drive - it can happen... even with testosterone only, but it should spring back soon... and then some. The first few weeks the compounds are just starting to take over your endogenous production (some prefer to frontload to really get blood levels up, right out the door). This could also be a mental thing... and the percieved shortening is just less blood flow then normal due to a lowered libido. Also - your TE could be Deca ... sorry to bring that up - hope you know the source well...

As long as it is TE - you should be a walking hard-on within the next few weeks...
    Can't dbol shut you down? If so, what character of the drug causes it? Thanks.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Can't dbol shut you down? If so, what character of the drug causes it? Thanks.
    Any exogenous androgen can shut you down. An oral like dianabol has a much shorter active life so it does depend on how often you take it and how much. But this is one of those things that is hard to explain - most people relate high testosterone levels with high sex drive... but sometimes it's not entirely the case. The dbol (a testosterone deriative) is shutting him down and so are the elevating level of TE (blood level of the TE should peak after about 3 weeks and coast from there until it is stopped)... there is a lot of hormonal shifting going on in the first 3-4 weeks of this cycle... with a potential for a lower sex drive initlally... it can happen...

Spyder is offline Member
    What the hell?? Im having the opposite effect, no its not growing but im hard half the time lol.

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    I always felt as if my johnson grew a little on test! Anyone else?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    when your test is kicked in all the way you will be fin.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Maybe you are holding water and have gained some fat... that would make it appear as if you had shrunk a bit.

Thread Information