Thread: Feeling sick

Spyder is offline Member

Feeling sick

Okay im 4weeks and 2days into my 6week dbol and 10week test e cycle, and ive been feeling like throwing up and been feeling abit sick all day today since early this morning and it's 4:15pm now. Could this be my liver? Any thoughts?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i used to hear guys say i got "test flu" maybe it was some other roid, i kno it wasnt like deca flu or somethin lol but i think it was test, just a side effect some people may get, u getting enough rest and not spending too many days in tha gym?

Spyder is offline Member
    I train 3 days straight, then take a day off, then repeat. Im taking 30mg/day of dbol , 500mg/week test e, my first cycle. I don't drink or smoke.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    I've gotten "test flu" a couple of times before. It was gone after a day or so. I never threw up or anything though. I'd go see a doctor if it got worse.

Furo-master is offline New Member
    Spyder, I can almost GUARANTEE it's the d-bol doing it to you. I had the same thing happen with Anadrol and Sustanon . Drop the d-bol and you will feel better in about two days. Try it and see.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    well hes 4 weeks and 2 days into it, should be 2 days over w/ his dbol by now, unless hes running it 6 weeks

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Okay im 4weeks and 2days into my 6week dbol and 10week test e cycle, and ive been feeling like throwing up and been feeling abit sick all day today since early this morning and it's 4:15pm now. Could this be my liver? Any thoughts?
    I suppose it "could" be the dbol . I have ran it at 50mg/ed for 6 weeks straight with no problems whatsoever, but then again everyone responds differently.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    I suppose it "could" be the dbol. I have ran it at 50mg/ed for 6 weeks straight with no problems whatsoever, but then again everyone responds differently.
    Poor MR Liver, damn 50mg/ED of dbol for 6 weeks?!

~theJuice~

Spyder is offline Member
    Yes im doing the dbol for 6weeks, and i mainly feel sick in the stomach area, no where else really. Sometimes i even feel like im eating too much aswell, i know it sounds unlikely, but i can eat like an animal if i want to literally, i have gained 30lbs so far.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    ive gotten both the test flu before it sucked i was on sus....and one tim eafter about 4.5 weeks of dbol 50mg ed my lower back and stomach ached like crazy i cut off the dbol and was fine 2 days later

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    ive gotten both the test flu before it sucked i was on sus....and one tim eafter about 4.5 weeks of dbol 50mg ed my lower back and stomach ached like crazy i cut off the dbol and was fine 2 days later
    Yep thats exactly where my pain is, stomach and lower back, but i don't want to cut the dbol im loving it. Well ill give it a few days, if it gets worse i guess ill have to cut the dbol out, no choice i guess

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    id stop bro....not worth the damage...listen to your body

Spyder is offline Member
    Well its almost 2pm today, the sick feeling has completely dissapeared so ill just continue with the dbol , unless it comes back.

Thread Information