WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member

adding deca halfway through a sust/prim stack

First - I'm really sorry to pester you with newb questions. However, as this is a bit of a pickle I can't find and answer to this by searching.

Running a mild stack of 250 sust/week and 100mg prim/twice a week (for 10 weeks). In week 4 now and no gains noticed - all other factors in place. (I know this is a mild stack, yet I have to be careful my family do not notice rapid gains.)

Question 1, I have 10 200mg amps of deca - would it be okay to add this in at 400mg per week for the next two weeks then revert to 200mg per week for the remainder of the course?

Question 2, would love to be able to split Sust to EOD, but how can I do this as my 250mg is in a glass amp?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    u inject the 250 amp eod.(expensive)
    u could try adding the deca but that would take about 5 weeks to kick in.
    try upping the dose of test

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WelshWarrior
    First - I'm really sorry to pester you with newb questions. However, as this is a bit of a pickle I can't find and answer to this by searching.

Running a mild stack of 250 sust/week and 100mg prim/twice a week (for 10 weeks). In week 4 now and no gains noticed - all other factors in place. (I know this is a mild stack, yet I have to be careful my family do not notice rapid gains.)

Question 1, I have 10 200mg amps of deca - would it be okay to add this in at 400mg per week for the next two weeks then revert to 200mg per week for the remainder of the course?

Question 2, would love to be able to split Sust to EOD, but how can I do this as my 250mg is in a glass amp?
    Your sust should be shot ed or eod( split the doses into syringes to separate). Your primo dose is rediculously low and you're just wasting your money there. Now as far as adding deca, there's no point and it will be a waste of deca as well since it takes awhile to kick in you'll just start getting the benefit from it and then go off it...especially since you would have to stop taking it in week 9 since you always have to run your test past deca. I'm assuming this is your first cycle... read up a lot more before you do your next one.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Your sust should be shot ed or eod( split the doses into syringes to separate). Your primo dose is rediculously low and you're just wasting your money there. Now as far as adding deca, there's no point and it will be a waste of deca as well since it takes awhile to kick in you'll just start getting the benefit from it and then go off it...especially since you would have to stop taking it in week 9 since you always have to run your test past deca. I'm assuming this is your first cycle... read up a lot more before you do your next one.
    i 2 this.

Thread Information