Thread: Need Info

schico28 is offline Junior Member

Need Info

I just bought Deca and D-Bol, and I'm planning to cycle them, can U guys advise me of how many Milligrams of each One I should take, and for how many weeks should I take it. Can I use D-Bol for 12 Wks.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Dbol should be used for like 4 weeks to jumpstart your cycle, and your not gonna want to do those 2 without any testosterone , or you'll have little/no sex drive at all (deca dick), you wont even be able to get it up bro

Maybe I'll take your advise and get some testo. but Deca is fine to take it for 12 Wks

yea its ok if you want to, I wouldnt personally..check this out
    how about...
    test enan 400/500mg a week 1-12
    Deca at 200/400 mg a week 1-10
    Dbol 35 mg a day for weeks 1-4

you want to be on the test longer than deca for the libido issue. what do you think of cycling it like that? this is what i'm thinking about doing, except EQ maybe instead of Deca

that sounds good bro, I'm not that knowledge on droids right now, U can said I'm a newbie, been working out for 6 yrs, but is my first time on droids. I just want to build a good stack.

I hear ya man, and dont worry about asking "Dumb" questions, its SO much better to just know for sure whats up instead of worrying your gonna look dumb...Anyway, so do you know about Post Cycle Therapy yet?

No never heard about it, what about it, and what to take

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you do not know something or are unsure about somethin to do with roids you should ask mate dont worry about feelin "DUMB",most are here to help.pct is post cycle therapy and usually consists of clomid-nolvadex ,you need to take this at the right time after your course has finished to help start your own testosterone up,otherwise you will lose all that hard earned muscle not to mention the money you have spent!

good info Booz. He's right...basically when you hear all the "bad media hype" about using steroids , it is largely due (IMO) to people doing roids w/out proper Post Cycle Treatment.. because when you are educated and know what youre doing, your going to put your natural hormones right back in shape and be fine! keep asking questions bro! People on this site are glad to help you out

SO if I take Clomid after the end of my cicle, for how long should I take it, or I take it till I start a new cycle.

You could take Clomid for 4 weeks after your test ester is out, and WHILE your on your cycle you could use Novaldex if you wanted to, not mandatory but sometimes good to keep on hand

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the start times for pct are diffrent for most steroids so you should tell us wat you are gonna use and wat doses, as well as for how long,we will correct any mistakes that you make and will tell you wat to sort out and when to start pct.

I'm planning to take Deca 1-12 wks, and D-Bol 1-4 wks
    Deca 400mg wk, and D-bol 20mg a day

I hate to say it but your gonna regret not doing any test in there, unless your fine with not getting a hard on for 3 months (not kidding)

I heard man I just left my lady so is perfect for me I have two kids for sticking my thing with out a helmet. I'll probably tried the test on the next cycle. and how many weeks you take for recovery between cycles. Thnks and god will pay U with muscles

Well ok then. You need to do PCT for about 4 weeks, and however long you were on this cycle, you need to wait that long before doing another (counting the 4 weeks of PCT)

Thnks for all your advices laters

Thread Information