BigBadDurden is offline Banned

Deca 300 + Sustanon 350 Cycle

I first went to Bluelight and got ripped apart by the many dochebags over there and someone recomended that I try and ask my questions here... So I have Deca 300 and Sustanon 350 made by EuroLINE... I have come to find out that it is rare for them to come in 300 and they normally are around 250... and the company EuroLINE is hard to find any thing about them...

Net Content 10 mL
    Intramusclar Use Only!
    Sustanon Injection 350MG/ML
    Multi-Dose
    EuroLINE Laboratories

Sustanon
    Net Content: 10mL
    Each mL contains:
    PROPIONATE - 70MG
    PHENYLPROPIONATE - 90MG
    ISOCAPROATE - 90MG
    DECANOATE - 100MG
    COTTONSEED OIL BASE

And the other...

Net Content 10mL
    Intramuscular use only!
    Deca-Durabolin
    Nandrolone : Decanate
    Injection
    300MG/ML
    Multi-Dose
    EuroLINE Laboratories

Deca-Durabolin
    Net Content: 10mL
    Each mL contains:
    NANDROLONE DECANATE - 300MG
    COTTONSEED OIL BASE
    and then on the bottom it says
    SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE

I would take some pics but I do not have a Digital Camera at the moment...

Besides that how should I run a cycle with them? This is going to be my first cycle so how much should I be taking at first and then how much at the peak of the cycle? I have been doing a lot of reading and understand all the side effects and any dangers that i might run into... I also have my PCT's set up and I plan on taking Nolvadex and an HCG shot...

Please be as helpful as possible...

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    First you can take the deca once a week or twice a week , which ever you preferr. And the sustanon has to be shoot every other day. So it would look like this deca 500mgs a week and sustanon 3 shoots a week Mon, Wens , FRIday for a total of 750mgs of test a week.Go for 14 week cycle and stop the deca 2-3 weeks before you stop the test . So in other words take deca till week 12 and then discontinue. keep taking the test untill week 14 then wait 10 days and start your PCT. the reason you need to shoot the sus. every other day is the fact that 2 of the 4 test are short acting esters , and in order to keep your blood levels somewhat even this is how it has to be done.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if this is your first cycle you should think of doing test only. but if you wont to run the deca fine. i feel that you need to do alot more resarch befor you start to juice. i will help you out with the cycle and you will have to do the rest.

1-12 sust 500mg week shoot eod
    1-10 deca 400mg week shoot x2
    1-10 b-6 200mg day

there is no need for hcg in this cycle. you will wont to run nolv 10mg day with the cycle. then for pct you will wont to run it at 20mg. also for pct you will wont to run clomid.

pct is going to start 25 days after last shoot of sust.

So it goes like this?

Mon: 250mg of Sus and 250mg of Deca
    Wed: 250mg of Sus
    Fri: 250mg of Sus and 250mg of Deca

I do the Deca for 12 weeks so thats 6,000mg for the whole cycle...
    I do the Sus for 14 weeks so thats 10,500mg for the whole cycle...

So i will need 2 bottles of Deca and 3 bottles of Sustanon ... damn thats gonna be expensive...

Blog Entries
    250mg of sust is to much you need to cut thet dose. what your going to do is this

1-12 deca 400mg week shoot 200mg mon and thurs
    1-14 sust 500mg weeks 150mg shoot eod mon-wed-fri-sun-tu-thurs-sat-------- get the hint

Blog Entries
    what you could also do to make it easy is just to shoot .5ml eod. that works out to be 175mg per shoot. so what you would be looking at is 612mg per week. it is a little on the high side but hell that is how i would do it.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Man,.... If I were you, I wouldnt be shooting anything till I did about 2 months research on here first. Be careful buddy, make sure you know what your doing. Dont take a gamble on something you are not COMPLETELY familiar with first, and make sure you know EVERYTHING about it. aas arent to be experimented with....

Well it may seem like I am a complete idiot and that I dont quite no anything about what I am doing but believe it or not I have been reserching for about a year on steriods in generall... then about 4 months ago after I got all the basics and the risks down and went more in depth with the certain kinds and what it is that they do... I have my diet down to a science along with my workout routine... I appreciate the uneasyness but trust me I have payed my dues... I do though want everyones opinion on how i should the cycle

Thread Information