cmillett is offline Member

What do you prefer?

I've run nolvadex in my cycles in the past and it always made my nips puffy then I tryed AR's L-dex in my last cycle @.25cc and no more puffyness,my gains seemed a lot more harder but my strength gains didn't seem as much as they usally do,do you all prefer nolvadex or L-dex,or letro,I know L-dex is effective in decreasing the production in estrogen and letro even more effective than L-dex,and from what I've read nolvadex does not prevent the production of estrogen only takes the etrogens place,what I need to know is do you need estrogen in your system to get the full effects from AAS and if so or if not what do you prefer or advise so far as treaments go ?

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Yes you can kill a cycle if you use to much anti -es . Letro and amidrex need to be keep at small daily doses , so you dont over do it. but if your having gyno problems then you will need a higher dos. I take 1.0 of letro a day with 10 mgs of noval a day . this works for me but everyone is different , so start there and adjust to how your bodys needs are.

cmillett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jucinator
    Yes you can kill a cycle if you use to much anti -es . Letro and amidrex need to be keep at small daily doses , so you dont over do it. but if your having gyno problems then you will need a higher dos. I take 1.0 of letro a day with 10 mgs of noval a day . this works for me but everyone is different , so start there and adjust to how your bodys needs are.
    thanks for the feedback.
    Do you happen to know what the half lifes are for L-dex letro are?

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    thanks for the feedback.
    Do you happen to know what the half lifes are for L-dex letro are?

I read in another post this , the answers were 2 years.

Thread Information