TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

how many of u think bone structure can determine ur max size?

ive read this in a couple places and get pretty unmotivated by it. one thing i read was ur upper arm size can only reach about 10 inches above ur wrist size. i myself have a rather small bone structure genetically and if thats true im basically almost done growing and im only 20. my wrist is about 7 inches and my upper arms are about 16.5. im about 6' 190 and would hope to get bigger but after these types of things it puts a damper on everything. what do u guys think about the size of peoples bone structures limiting there overall size????????
    Last edited by TheDfromGC; 09-06-2005 at 10:02 PM.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    i don't believe that crap. there is probably some correlation between wrist size and arm size, but have you seen the pro bodybuilders?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I believe that bone structure along with genetics can play a key role in muscle size. For example, someone with a wider frame can pack on more muscle than someone with a smaller frame. However, I disagree with the statement that your upper arms can only get to be 10" bigger than the size of your wrist. Even if you cannot get your arms bigger naturallly, it's called JUICE-and it works. You can change the way you look in ALMOST every aspect.

Just my 2 cents,
    MS

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I believe that bone structure along with genetics can play a key role in muscle size. For example, someone with a wider frame can pack on more muscle than someone with a smaller frame. However, I disagree with the statement that your upper arms can only get to be 10" bigger than the size of your wrist. Even if you cannot get your arms bigger naturallly, it's called JUICE-and it works. You can change the way you look in ALMOST every aspect.

Just my 2 cents,
    MS
    i am with him on this one...fvck genetics. juice is the cure

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN

No doubt bro thank goodnes for AAS

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    dont believe any of that nonsense...train,eat and gear(lots of it,for as long as you can afford it)and you will grow.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    One thing I want to bring up is that I also have a VERY small bone structure, and even though we have small bone structures, we can still be/look huge, when your wrist is tiny and you have huge forearms and biceps etc..you still are "big". dont worry about the "Size" in comparison to big boned guys. IMO

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    just lokk at pics of flex wheeler,from back in the day,tin,tiny bone structure and huge full muscles.and if you dont think gear had anything to do with it,just look at pics of him now..and dont even say its because of the transplant,he is still physicaly fit and into kick boxing,just natural now.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Don't get caught up with size measurements, since bone structure/size does play a role there. Anybody can make gains tho. I have never heard of anybody's arm being larger than 23'' flexed, so 10'' inches above most ppl's waist size is somewhere between world class and impossible. :-P

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't buy into that crap either... and if it was true it wld probably pertain to being without the aid of gear... add gear to the equation and it's a whole new ballgame...

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    man most bb have 10+in wrists........wow

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    that means greg valentino has about 14 inch wrists

Playboy305 is offline New Member
    Wrist size has nothing to do with arm size at all.! I have a 7 inch wrist and 21 inch arms , and have yet to do a whole cycle of juice. It's all about eating and lifting heavy like a savage ape loose from the african jungle.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont worry bout that kinda crap.... Everyone can get big, and if not bcoz of genetics then juicing will help!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Plus GH and (r3)IGF-1 alter your genetics which creates brand new muscle cells via cell division. Now that's some cool stuff.

big_C is offline Member
    total bs...gear gets you past your genetic platue... my arms are a little over 21 inches and my wrists are smaller than 11 inches, do you really think that guy's that have 24 i arms are carrying 14 wrists??LOL
    Last edited by big_C; 09-06-2005 at 02:55 PM.

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    total bs...gear gets you past your genetic platue... my arms are a little over 21 inches and my wrists are smaller than 11 inches, do you really think that guy's that have 24 i arms are carrying 14 wrists??LOL

No I don't think that they really do.. I think that genetics plays a part, but with gear, working out ect you can change that. n What do you think?? Whith out the gear and working out then the genetics good be right..

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    I agree with C, Also this conversation is funny to me as someone with a naturally big frame, I always saw it as a mixed blessing, sad because it was always harder to attain "the look" that everyone likes, but I have always been ahead on strength without much effort. I guess the grass is always greener on the otherside!

P.PUMPER is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN View Post
    can juice actually make bones like in the forearm bigger and ankles thicker in diameter???

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    There are 1,000's of factors that play a role into how much mass someone can acheive. We are now finding out just how complicated one single cell in the body is. I'm not sure if natural bone thickness and density can be a gauge to all these factors but I would guess they are not.

Although its many times not considered your Heart, Lungs, Kidneys, Liver, ect.,ect., also play a very large role and everyone's work different

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by P.PUMPER View Post
    can juice actually make bones like in the forearm bigger and ankles thicker in diameter???
    no, neither can bumping 3 year old threads.

Thread Information