poppapump58 is offline Member

CYTOMEL-CLENBUTERAL

I was just wondering how to take a stack of cytomel and clenbuteral. I am currently 6'0 and 205 lbs and about 18% bf. I am 22yrs old and have been training for about 7 yrs. My diet is very strict and consist of six small meals a day. My goal is to get as ripped as I can so I can piss of my ex-girlfriend. I am very strong and have a considerable amount of mass so steriods are not an option for me. I am not very knowledgable about cytomel, so any info would help. Also, I am in college and I party a couple times a week. How bad is alcohol when taking this stack.
    Last edited by poppapump58; 10-09-2001 at 08:55 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: CYTOMEL-CLENBUTERAL

Originally posted by poppapump58
    I heard that it is not necessary to diet when taking this combo because it increases your metabolism extremely. I am not very knowledgable about cytomel, so any info would help. Also, I am in college and I party a couple times a week. How bad is alcohol when taking this stack.
    I think you have a clen /T3 stack confused with the infamous "Magic Pill". Bro...no flame intended, but you need to do MUCH more research. Go to the "Hot Topics" thread at the top of the forum...open it and read, read, read...especially the "Newbies Questions" thread. When your finished there do a search for "alcohol" as that question has been answered before and is in the archives. When your finished there go to the Fitness Forum and read about diet, training and suppliments. These are all pieces of a bigger puzzle. It's not as easy as popping a few pills a couple times a day and watching the fat melt away...we don't do infomercials. It will take hard work, dedication and discipline to accomplish your goal. We can help but you have to help yourself first. It would also help if we had more stats...age, how long training, what is your diet like, etc.....

Pete

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Pete said it all ...nice ...

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Petes right and you need to view these "supplements" as an aid to you,re natural growth/weightloss.You will need to do cardio.

I have a friend who uses this combo and gets very good results but his b,f is very low anyway.

If you search from the supplement forum I think there is a thread about Cytomel and Clen and diet.Might be worth a read.

CYCLEON Guest
    hot topics has a thread on how to dose cytomel

Thread Information