beast-n-trainin is offline New Member

Exclamation Question Regarding Winny Spot Injection

I'm a newcomer to the site and find myself in a rather difficult situation in which i cannot discover the answers necessary for my "peace of mind". I am currently half way through my first cycle-winny- and through this first 3 weeks I have experimented with a few different injection sites. quads,delts,glutes; and the particular area that promts my asking for assistance- my calves. 2ccs into the quad, I found, wasnt a good option for me, so, i decided to try a spot injection into my calf. i injected 2c's into my right quad and found that to be almost crippling, so, 2 days later, on another injection day, i injected 1c into my left quad, and 1c into my left calf. no real problems with pain, just a little soreness. but i lived. my question is whats the deal with muscle fascia--breaking it? or something?? it is now 1.5 weeks later and my right calf is cut, big, and incredibly solid-my left, on the other hand, is somewhat cut, solid and big as well-but bigger and not quite the same shape as the right. im doing hella cardio to continue shredding but besides injecting into the right and loosing the shape and definition i worked so hard to achieve, is there anything else i can do to make the left and right calves symmetrical? im injecting the 50mg qv. every 2 days between the quads,glutes,and delts now. any input would be both benefitial and greatly appreciated. thanks fellas

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    they are just swollen.....after some time they will look the same as long as u work both of them out.

i personally hate calve injections...stick to the delts and glutes.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    winny dose not give local site growth

just try and train the calfs seperate to get the same size and shape

it's hard to get them perfect

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    bro I tried site inhancment with winny,tren and test suspension in about every muscle you can think of, it comes down to the small muscle will swell up more and hurt like a bitch but they will not get extra growth this way the steroid still has to enter the blood stream before it is any good. The only thing that is good for site growth is IGF-1 and PGf2a IMO.

thanks fellas, i wasnt really looking for site specific growth, just appeasement to my fear that i had caused my prized calf muscles were forever non-symmetrical. i'll continue training, leave the calves out of my injection rotation, and wait. thanks again

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    lol 2 CC's into your CALF? dude you cant do that ....ouch

na dude! tiger--that would hurt like hell! just one cc, lack of symmetry was primary concern. peace

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    your calf has little blood flo.. i would try to find another inj site.. but like everyone said the winny made you calf swollen, and sore.. that's why you feel it more pumped.

Thread Information