blue03svt is offline Junior Member

how should i take taurine with clen?

when the say "3-5grams a day of taurine", do you take it all at once? or split?
    do you take it at any certain time?

i know you dont have to take clomid with clen , but how about when they say "300mg's on first day" do you take it all at once? or split? and any certain time?

thanks for you time guys.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blue03svt
    when the say "3-5grams a day of taurine", do you take it all at once? or split?
    do you take it at any certain time?

i know you dont have to take clomid with clen , but how about when they say "300mg's on first day" do you take it all at once? or split? and any certain time?

thanks for you time guys.
    i think you mean 300 mcg's...and i hope you are not considering taking that amount of clen in one day.

There is a lot of info about how to take clen in here so you should read up on it. Basically, you will need to ramp up the dose of clen...start with 20 mcg in the morning, another 20 mcg's in the early afternoon, and if the sides arn't too bad, take a third 20 mcg's.

The most you should take in one day is 120-200 mcg max.

As for the taurine, you can split up the doses into 3. I usually pop mine at the same time as taking the clen

RoidGut is offline Member
    hear is the link to Hooker's clen profile.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...0&page=1&pp=40

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    i would pyramid up with clen dosages

blue03svt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    i think you mean 300 mcg's...and i hope you are not considering taking that amount of clen in one day.

There is a lot of info about how to take clen in here so you should read up on it. Basically, you will need to ramp up the dose of clen...start with 20 mcg in the morning, another 20 mcg's in the early afternoon, and if the sides arn't too bad, take a third 20 mcg's.

The most you should take in one day is 120-200 mcg max.

As for the taurine, you can split up the doses into 3. I usually pop mine at the same time as taking the clen

i have all the info on the clen i need, been reading up on that alot.
    i just havent found anything on when to take the taurine.
    have all the stuff sitting right here just need to make sure i dont F it up.

so basically split the dose of the taurine just the same as i would split the dose of the clen? i think i got it. oh ya, i also have potassium, i should prolly split the dose on them too huh?

Thread Information