pcbboy is offline New Member

Extreme hunger!!!!

I'm on my last amp of sust i also used t-4 during the cycle. Lately I have been extremely hungry even after eating a crap load of food. About 20 mins after stuffing myself with chicken breasts and other goodies i feel like i haven't eaten all day long. Anybody know why? I'm thinking maybe its the cytomel or my body is growing and needs the calories.

sust 250 wk 1-10
    dbol wk 1-4
    cytomel t-4 wk 8-10
    pct to follow

5'8"
    220lbs

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    youve gained a lot of weight(im assuming). You may have hit a wall which requires you to up you cals to keep gaining or even to maintain. just keep eating bro. being hungry is better than loss of appetite

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I know that feeling. I've been getting that while on tbol. Sometimes you feel so hungry that you feel like you could run in a grocery store and eat a raw piece of steak. I carry Premier protein bars with me. I've been putting them in my car but they melt when it gets hot in there when parked. I ate too many protein bars and powders yesterday. I was farting all night in bed. I even took a acidolphulis pill but it didn't help.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    It sucks to be hungry!! You should check out the thread called cheat days!! Lots of people eat what they want one day!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pcbboy
    I'm on my last amp of sust i also used t-4 during the cycle. Lately I have been extremely hungry even after eating a crap load of food. About 20 mins after stuffing myself with chicken breasts and other goodies i feel like i haven't eaten all day long. Anybody know why? I'm thinking maybe its the cytomel or my body is growing and needs the calories.

sust 250 wk 1-10
    dbol wk 1-4
    cytomel t-4 wk 8-10
    pct to follow

5'8"
    220lbs
    -increased calorie requirement from t3
    -increased calorie requirement from AAS
    -increased calorie requirement due to gained weight

you used T3 and T4 together or is that a typo??

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    man i do understan that feeling.. it sux!! I finish eating my 8 eggs and like 5 minutes after i cant do anything because i'm so hungry

pcbboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    you used T3 and T4 together or is that a typo??
    Yeah typo, i just started the t-4 and seems that all the hunger has started from that. but i have went from 192 to at most 225 (currently 220). But i mean i ate 2 steaks, 2 chicken breasts, 3 protein shakes, brown rice, mashed potatoes, grean beans, an apple, and some other crap and i'm still hungry 20 minutes after every meal. My diet is clean but i'm afraid of putting on fat, but i guess if my diet stays clean that shouldn't happen right? Also adding this up 2 steaks lets guess about 40g protein each, 2 chicken breasts at 34g protein each, 3 protein shakes at 40g each thats 268g protein everyday thats insane!!
    Last edited by pcbboy; 08-06-2005 at 12:44 AM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah typo, i just started the t-4 and seems that all the hunger has started from that. but i have went from 192 to at most 225 (currently 220). But i mean i ate 2 steaks, 2 chicken breasts, 3 protein shakes, brown rice, mashed potatoes, grean beans, an apple, and some other crap and i'm still hungry 20 minutes after every meal. My diet is clean but i'm afraid of putting on fat, but i guess if my diet stays clean that shouldn't happen right? Also adding this up 2 steaks lets guess about 40g protein each, 2 chicken breasts at 34g protein each, 3 protein shakes at 40g each thats 268g protein everyday thats insane!!
    No, that's optimal protein for 220. You could even take in some more. The rule of thumb is 1.5X grams of protein per pound of bodyweight while on cycle for max growth. So really that would be 330 grams of protein for you. It sounds crazy but it's good to shoot for. So that would be about 2 more protein shakes to get you there. Don't worry about gaining fat if you have the quality of your carbs in check. No sucrose or unrefined bread. Damn dirty glass in the sink with that whey residue on it....hehe...mmmm...Muscle Milk taste good though.....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-06-2005 at 12:58 AM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Try being on 600mgs of eq (amoung other things) and then talk to me about being hungry all the time lol
    I ate a 12lb stromboli tonight and I'm still looking for something to snack on!

thats it??? Im 18 , natural and i get in bout 250-280 per day

U got some SERIOUS EATING to do..?!!?!!

Thread Information