civic mick is offline Junior Member

what would you expect

hello people just wondering if you could help me im a 5 10 200lb lifter ive just started a course which conbsits of 500mg sus shot e3d with 200mg deca a week i may push this up to 300 but supplies are tight i eat very clean not got time 2 write in detail but i aim for 5 meals a day and a protien and carb drink straight after my workout i am wondering what kinda gain i can exprect to get i have been lifting for 6 years but mainly the last 3 hard could i expect a good 25lbs over a 10week course i will also be shooting some parabolan and winny after to help harden up or is that not a good idea what would be a realistic gain which i will be keeping and how long into the course will i start or others to notice my progress? im in the 1st week is this 2 short 2 notice will it be a few weeks say 3-4

please help

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by civic mick
    hello people just wondering if you could help me im a 5 10 200lb lifter ive just started a course which conbsits of 500mg sus shot e3d with 200mg deca a week i may push this up to 300 but supplies are tight i eat very clean not got time 2 write in detail but i aim for 5 meals a day and a protien and carb drink straight after my workout i am wondering what kinda gain i can exprect to get i have been lifting for 6 years but mainly the last 3 hard could i expect a good 25lbs over a 10week course i will also be shooting some parabolan and winny after to help harden up or is that not a good idea what would be a realistic gain which i will be keeping and how long into the course will i start or others to notice my progress? im in the 1st week is this 2 short 2 notice will it be a few weeks say 3-4

you could gain 25 pounds if this is your first cycle with good diet and training, id bump tha deca to 300 if possible, but i dont notice my self actually "growing" besides tha fact that tha shirts i used to wear cuz i thot i looked big in them no longer fit, people telling me i got big, and mainly strength increases, but as im writing this im realizing ur gonna shoot 500mg/per shot? so 1000mg week? first cycle?

no i mean i will be shooting the 500mg a week the shot is broken up per week so 500mg divided by 3 it isnt my 1st course but i did sus only bout 12 months ago will i see good gains with this course is 200mg deca not enough as im struggling to get hold of any more you see would 300mg be ok then am i asking alot to notice after a week will it be a few weeks before people noticve any change

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd hit the sust eod for best results, so that would be about 125mg eod. This will help keep you blood levels more even, and in turn you will have less side effects. I would personally say to bump the deca to at least 300mg ew if not 400mg, but that's my personal preference. Also, I would drop the tren (parabolan ) and hold onto it for another cycle. Deca is going to take a couple of weeks to kick in. This is what I would do with what you have...

125mg sust eod wk1-12
    300mg deca ew wk 1-10
    50mg winny ed wk 9-14

Thread Information