plague_bringer is offline New Member

Red face inject or not inject, that is the question....

I've heard of people that don't want to inject just doing oral cycles with D-bol at 40mg/ED for 10 weeks, but I remember someone saying that you shouldn't run an oral cycle for longer than 6 weeks.....why is that? also why is it better to inject? less side effects? better gains? what is it, I'm just curious, I am going to inject but I just want to know about it all. thanx.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    10 weeks on D-bol?!! that's a suicide.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    10 weeks usin an oral could do some seriouse harm to your liver mate,best to be safe.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i cant see a point of doing any oral only cycle except possibly anavar

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    if u only run dbol ull lose mostly all of ur gains anyways

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    always inject, have an injectable to be your base before you use orals otherwise it is not going to do jack shit and you might as well stay natural, bro I have been injecting ED for 18 weeks now and lately switched to 2x per day injections, you will get used to it and not think about it anymore after a while, just get the longer acting steroids and do twice a week injections or go with shorter esters and do every other day injects.

Roid Rage is offline Member
    orals kill your liver bud... Injectables are easier on the liver...

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plague_bringer
    I've heard of people that don't want to inject just doing oral cycles with D-bol at 40mg/ED for 10 weeks, but I remember someone saying that you shouldn't run an oral cycle for longer than 6 weeks.....why is that? also why is it better to inject? less side effects? better gains? what is it, I'm just curious, I am going to inject but I just want to know about it all. thanx.

Hey man I've been there with not wanting to use the needles deal..and I got the balls and let my friend give me my first shot, and after that, I was counting down the days till my next shot..seriously man, just inject..

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Injection is worth it. It may seem that orals are safer but actually its the opposite. It is safer and far more effective to inject you dont have to worry about your liver as much. If your scared, which I think almost everyone is when they first begin poking (I was) just start off slow with long ester weekly injections- test e. It is very hard to hurt yourself from injection. Sure you may be sore but thats really all you have to worry about- as long as everythings sterile. Because orals pass through the liver that also makes them less effective as far as gains. The liver works to break down and discard the compound itself even though the steroid is 17aa or what not some of the compund is still broken down.

marcinator is offline New Member
    Is it hard to inject yourself though? You always hear stories about needle users of whatever kind injecting air bubbles into a blood vessel by accident and hurting (or killing) themselves in the process....is this a risk?

Quote Originally Posted by marcinator
    Is it hard to inject yourself though? You always hear stories about needle users of whatever kind injecting air bubbles into a blood vessel by accident and hurting (or killing) themselves in the process....is this a risk?
    And who did you hear this from.... the media? Lol there are rumors but its ok to inject air bubbles- Id avoid where possible of course. Just make sure that you dont inject a cc of air or anything. Follow the pictures on say www.spotinjections.com and youll be able to avoid major veins and such. As far as injecting into viens or vessels- I dont think if it happend it would kill you. You will cough and feel light headed yes, but I dont think youll die. Then again, im not a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bird
    And who did you hear this from.... the media? Lol there are rumors but its ok to inject air bubbles- Id avoid where possible of course. Just make sure that you dont inject a cc of air or anything. Follow the pictures on say www.spotinjections.com and youll be able to avoid major veins and such. As far as injecting into viens or vessels- I dont think if it happend it would kill you. You will cough and feel light headed yes, but I dont think youll die. Then again, im not a doctor.
    ya, I've always figured if it was as dangerous as the media says then you'd have guys dropping like flies all the time.....the needle still freaks me out....but I guess its better than turning your liver into chopped liver

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Inject if you want to grow

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    ya, I've always figured if it was as dangerous as the media says then you'd have guys dropping like flies all the time.....the needle still freaks me out....but I guess its better than turning your liver into chopped liver
    its like getting a shot at the doctor...you think its gonna hurt but it really doesnt hurt all that much at all, and yea you might feel like you got socked in the arm for a few days..but so what

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member

Dude when I saw the amazing growth from it and eating right as hard work, I got over it quick. JMO.

jinos is offline Member
    I would rather inject a 19g needle into my bicep or calve over oral anyday. I have a full bottle of drol and I still don't wanna take it.

So many of you guys have had the fear, or at least high anxiety before doing it? And you do get over it? I don't have a needle phobia or anything...but it's not like I look forward to doctor's shots.

So many of you guys have had the fear, or at least high anxiety before doing it? And you do get over it? I don't have a needle phobia or anything...but it's not like I look forward to doctor's shots.
    Lol everybody has it. Nobody likes the idea at first. But yeah the only thing to fear is fear itself. It doesnt hurt if you get the right size needle. Sometimes with some compunds you may be sore the next day. But the pain is usually gradual. Just feels like you worked out hard. Once you do it 3 times your ok. You get used to it really fast. Also what doctor shots are you talking about? Some of those are very painful due to the compund site need size ect. As in the muscle would not be one such painful shot.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I've heard of people that don't want to inject just doing oral cycles with D-bol at 40mg/ED for 10 weeks, but I remember someone saying that you shouldn't run an oral cycle for longer than 6 weeks.....why is that?
    Liver toxicity. Most orals are 17aa to survive first pass through the liver, but this causes them to be quite toxic on your liver.

also why is it better to inject? less side effects? better gains? what is it, I'm just curious, I am going to inject but I just want to know about it all. thanx.
    I'm not going to say it's always better to inject, it depends on the goals and the compounds being used. But, injectibles tend to produce better gains. They don't have less side effects, but they aren't hard on the liver so you don't have that problem. Also it seems to be easier to keep gains when an injectible is used over an all oral cycle.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    like everyone is saying, injectable is the way to go. i did a d-bol only cycle ounce and i'll never do it again because i lost everything i gained quickly. i don't even think about using orals again.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    orals kill your liver bud... Injectables are easier on the liver...
    Damn dude, I love her ass on your avatar! This test is kickin is and I'm fuggin horny 24x7! Where'd you get that pic? Anymore ass like that there?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i m at the point where if i had to go to the doc for a shot i wld ask him if i cld give it to myself... i feel much better and have less anxiety giving myself shots..
    as far as pain... if u use a 25g needle there will barely be a pinch, and it also makes u shoot slower making u less likely to get an abcess from shootin your gear to fast...
    after u "pop a muscles cherry" for the first time the soreness aftrerwards lessens.. my last 6 shots in delts and quads have given me no soreness later on...

grimnlock is offline Associate Member

Bro... i just started my very 1st sust250 cycle this week....
    I shivered while extracting gear outta the ampule but when i
    stuck it in the glute it went in painless.... Once i got over the fear of
    havin to stick myself in the bum... i felt like a pro... the shots i took since
    then were smooth as hell... except for the 3day pain from the sust...
    but i'm sure i'll get used to it and the pain will fade after a few more shots..

If ure worried of dyin cos u hit a vein or something... just remember
    to ASPIRATE ... inject ureself 1st then pull the plunger back a lil...
    If u see a tiny air bubble then ure good to go... if u get blood then withdraw
    the needle, get a fresh one and stick it in again... remember to ASPIRATE again and repeat the process...

I did some d-bols only a year ago for 4weeks when i was less educated...
    Gained 7lbs and lost 5lbs....
    Oral only is crap... U'd rather stay natural...

Go for injectables
    Just have a hot shower and relax...
    take a few deep breaths and stick it in!!

-grimnlock-

Thread Information