fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

louisiana needle sales law

does anyone have any knowledge on this? ive been to some pharmacies that will not sell w/o a script, some that will sell sometimes and sometimes wont, and some that will sell u only so many per day, does anyone kno tha laws on this in louisiana?

any louisianians?

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/phrhcs/otc.htm Here is a link bro. Before I tried to walk in the drug store and buy them I did some legal research. Im in Florida and the only laws are for minors. In Louisianna I think it is up to the pharmacist.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Im from La and I also had a hard time getting neddles from pharms, so I started using feed stores, but now I just order online from a dental supplier.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    go to the cvs pharms on the northside on moss st. no probs there, or go to general vet supply by the race track no probs there or go to the feed store in carencro, no probs there. the best way is on line RYVMED.COM has then for cheap and u get them quick. and be careful at reds..........bros are getting popped!

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    and be careful at reds..........bros are getting popped!
    what store is this?

Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    go to the cvs pharms on the northside on moss st. no probs there, or go to general vet supply by the race track no probs there or go to the feed store in carencro, no probs there. the best way is on line RYVMED.COM has then for cheap and u get them quick. and be careful at reds..........bros are getting popped!

lol captain are u serious? people are gettin popped at reds? i havent been in a while, i read about those cops being busted tho

but yeah cvs is where i buy, only prob is alls i can get is 25g 5/8' from tha one on tha extension of pinhook towards broussard

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    what store is this?

reds is tha biggest health club in tha south, lafayette, LA

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    yea, for true...............they popped a bro at club 410, he kept a journal, the three cops names were on it.........theyinturned, ratted out some bros in metro narcotics.........who inturn is saying if u test us you need to test all city employees.....like the news stated MORE ARRESTS TO FOLLOW......reds is kinda hot right now, two bros got there homes searched friday nite......if you looked closely at the 20 bottles of juice they displayed on tv, some of the ug labels displayed were very familiar........if you know what i mean......

damn, i think they should kno which guys to search from reds, some of them it isnt just damn hes big, its more like u gota stare at them for a little while to make sure therye real, didnt realize that many people were gettin busted in lafayette, gonna have to keep my shipments low

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    There was a pretty big bust around New Orleans less than a year ago. 3 of the bigger dealers in town got busted while they were working out. But that is the last I have really heard of anyone getting busted. When did this Reds thing happen?

Thread Information