Montgomery is offline Associate Member

is this stack worthwhile?

I'm 21, 6'1", 185 lbs. So I'd like to do a cycle that will add a good amount of mass (nothing sick) but will also allow me to keep a certain level of shredded look and stay away from the blocky look. I've already got some test prop and a buddy gave me some winny for cheap because he can't use it (he's at risk of being tested). Here's a cycle I figured might be a good one for gaining good, lean mass. Tell me what you guys all think.

Weeks 1-6: 100mg test prop EOD
    Weeks 1-8: 25mg depot winny ED
    Weeks 1-10: 20 mg nolva ED
    Weeks 7-10: 50mg clomid ED

Really appreciate any feedback bro's.

Montgomery

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you run the prop 1-8 your good to go.

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    I'm 21, 6'1", 185 lbs. So I'd like to do a cycle that will add a good amount of mass (nothing sick) but will also allow me to keep a certain level of shredded look and stay away from the blocky look. I've already got some test prop and a buddy gave me some winny for cheap because he can't use it (he's at risk of being tested). Here's a cycle I figured might be a good one for gaining good, lean mass. Tell me what you guys all think.

Montgomery
    not a very good cycle...u need to do quite a bit of research. Test needs to be run at least 8 weeks to see the full benefits. winny should be run at the end. this would be much better.

test prop 1-12 100 eod
    winny 7-12 50 ed
    novla 1-12 as needed
    clomid wk 13-15 follow pct guides

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cwhid
    not a very good cycle...u need to do quite a bit of research. Test needs to be run at least 10 weeks to see the full benefits. winny should be run at the end. this would be much better.

test prop 1-12 100 eod
    winny 7-12 50 ed
    novla 1-12 as needed
    clomid wk 13-15 follow pct guides
    you do not need to run prop for 10 weeks because it's a fast acting ester. winny is run a bit to long but it's at a low dose it's fine. nolv sould ber run the whole cucle at 10mg

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

Montgomery
    why don't you try and gain more naturally.... you have a lot more room to grow at 6'1 with a good diet. No need for the aas yet IMO.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member

thanks alot bros

Hey thanks alot for your input bros. The reason I'm not running the prop very long is it's my first cycle and I'd like to assay my side effects before committing to a 12 week cycle. This is partly why I chose prop (faster ester). And, because of the short cycle, I'll need to run the winny throughout to see results.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Montgomery
    This cycle will not be a mass cycle at all...... because of the length and the dosages used. Try should get more prop so you can at least run it to week 8 at 75mg ED, then you should get more winny so that you can run 50mg ED from weeks 3 - 8.

Also your PCT is off...... PCT would start 3 days after last Prop injection or 1 day after last winny.

Here's a example:

1 - 8 Prop 75mg ED
    3 - 8 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 8 Nolva 20mg ED

3 days after last Prop injection start PCT
    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    This cycle will not be a mass cycle at all...... because of the length and the dosages used. Try should get more prop so you can at least run it to week 8 at 75mg ED, then you should get more winny so that you can run 50mg ED from weeks 3 - 8.

Also your PCT is off...... PCT would start 3 days after last Prop injection or 1 day after last winny.

Here's a example:

1 - 8 Prop 75mg ED
    3 - 8 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 8 Nolva 20mg ED

3 days after last Prop injection start PCT
    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Thanks for the great advice bro. I might try this one sometime..

Thread Information