Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member

Test prop dosage.

Im on my 2nd cycle,first was tren /prop,2 yrs ago.This time around im running just prop,im taking 700mg/wk,is this much more beneficial than 500mg/wk?I have been reading that with the increased dosage gains will be harder to keep,is this true?Thanks bro's.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    depends on how long you run it, id go 10+ weeks at least, that is the dosage I am doing this cycle also but I am taking alot of other AAS stacked with it, why dont you do deca or EQ with that? Are you cutting of bulking?

Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    depends on how long you run it, id go 10+ weeks at least, that is the dosage I am doing this cycle also but I am taking alot of other AAS stacked with it, why dont you do deca or EQ with that? Are you cutting of bulking?

I am planning on running it at least 12 weeks.I was real close to ordering some tren last night to get rid of some of this belly,i decided to give the prop a couple of more weeks to see if that helps.I am on week 2 of a bulking cycle.400gr protein/4000cal.So if i decide to run it for 14 -16 wks should i stay at 700mg or drop it down to 500?Thanks for the reply bro.

Bump

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I would keep it at 700 if you can. With a good diet and cardio with the tren you will lose that gut, shit I am running tren now and not doing any cardio and I swear it ripps off fat, dieting with more carbs than usual for cutting.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You are better off losing the belly and cutting down to where you have a few good solid veins popping out before you cycle. Tren cycles can be good cutters, but a cutting cycle is not meant to get rid of large quantities of fat. That technique is used, but generally only by competitive BBers who never really come off. For cyclers, for on/off users, it is best to cut naturally to the point where further fat reduction will be accompanied by an unacceptable loss of muscle. This point is usually around 10%, and at 10% you should have abs that are barely visible when relaxed and showing the whole six when flexed. You should have no love handles and no tit-jiggles and you should have some veins making ridges in the skin. Watch particularly for the brachial vein. That is my benchmark. When it becomes obvious, I figure I am getting close.

From that point, a cutting cycle is just friggin magic. Results are amazing if you do this thing right. You will be using gear for what it should be used for: for achieving things that you simply cannot achieve naturally. A tren/prop cycle with maybe some winny thrown in there in the end will bring out lots of nice cuts. If you go into a cutting cycle with a big belly, you will be disappointed. You won't see the magic the way a fairly lean guy will.

For a second cycle, 700mg prop is fine. Try running a bit of nolva along with it.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    I would keep it at 700 if you can. With a good diet and cardio with the tren you will lose that gut, shit I am running tren now and not doing any cardio and I swear it ripps off fat, dieting with more carbs than usual for cutting.

The thing is that i'm not runnin' tren this cycle.I will prolly do minimal cardio as i am bulking.

Thread Information