schico28 is offline Junior Member

Need your advise

Is my 1st cycle is this program sounds good.
    1-4 D-Bol 30mg ED
    1-12 Test C 250mg twice a week
    1-12 Deca 200mg twice a week
    1-12 Nolva 10 mg ED
    13-16 Nolva 20mg ED
    13-16 Clomid 100mg ED
    And take 16 wks off

RoidGut is offline Member
    IMO...and you can tell me to shove it if you want...but I would drop the deca for your first cycle and just stick with the test/dbol just to see how your body responds.

I did a test enathate/dbol cycle for my first time and went from 175 to 205 in 10 wks.

But, if you insist on using the deca, pct should start 21 days after last injection of deca cuz it stays in your system for that long. Cyp on the otherhand will leave your system in 18 days.

In that case I would recommend running the cyp one wk longer than deca and starting pct after 18 days.

But I really think you should keep it light and simple in your first cycle.

So U Saying to take Deca 1-11 and Test 1-12

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ill second what roid said on droping the deca for a first cycle... also pct needs to start 2wks after last injection, but for a second cycle that sounds good so i would go with test/dbol cycle first then after a while hit the exact same cycle u have written up

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schico28
    So U Saying to take Deca 1-11 and Test 1-12
    if ur gonna go ahead and hit the deca up with it i would stop the deca 2wks prior to stoping the test just cuz for some ppl deca sides are easier to avoid in doing it that way, i would also extend the test to 14wks so u can stop the deca at 12wks which will give u the decas full benifit

Ok how this sounds
    1-4 Dbol same dose
    1-14 Test same dose
    1-12 Deca same dose
    1-14 Nolva 10mg ED
    15-18 Nolva 20mg ED
    15-18 clomid same dose

what are your current stats along with lifting experience? Just curious

195 lbs, 5'9", 6 yrs lifting

cool....you're gonna love your first time. Get ready to rip the sleeves off all your t-shirts...that's what i had to do just to fit my damn arms in. LOL

But seriously, you should really consider saving the deca till your second cycle. You will have enough bloat to contend with from the dbol and test alone. Also, I am a strong belevier that your body can only handle so much growth at one time. Getting too big too fast is very hard for your body to keep.;..even with proper pct.

But either way, it is your call....happy growin'

Thanks for your advice, I'm going to adventure on that cycle if I'm victorious I'll let U know ahhh and how many grams of protein should be taken on droids cycles.

LOL....lucky for you most ppl are asleep right now otherwise you would have a whole bunch of them jumping down your throat for not haveing a solid diet befor even consicering AAS.

But I am in such a good mood right now (starting my 3rd cycle in 2 days), I'll throw you a bone.

As a rough guide, you should normally take in 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of LEAN muscle mass. But on a cycle, i would easily go to 2.5 to 3. I am a high protein kind of guy....just to be safe.

As for the rest, I suggest you hit the diet forum and read a ton before you first inject. You do want to get the most out of this I assume.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The gut is right. Test-only for your first cycle. Otherwise, for a SECOND or THIRD cycle, you got a handle on it. Remember to run the test a week or two past the deca , and remember that 12 weeks of deca is pretty near the minimum desired, anfd you should be agle to keep a handle on things.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information