shamrock420s is offline New Member

need help with a cycle

hoping someone could help create a cycle for me that would help me cut body fat. i am trying to get rid of hip, lower ab and pectoral fat, otherwise i am very lean. help me out.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shamrock420s
    hoping someone could help create a cycle for me that would help me cut body fat. i am trying to get rid of hip, lower ab and pectoral fat, otherwise i am very lean. help me out.

Nobody here is going to create a cycle for (especially asking in those terms).so use the search button, read up and do some research. to burn off that stubborn fat concentrate on your diet and A.M. cardio, steroids do not burn fat. Check out the cutting sticky and live by it.

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Nobody here is going to create a cycle for (especially asking in those terms).so use the search button, read up and do some research. to burn off that stubborn fat concentrate on your diet and A.M. cardio, steroids do not burn fat. Check out the cutting sticky and live by it.

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Correct.

Diet and Cardio.

Furo-master is offline New Member
    KISS= Keep It Simple Stupid! Not to be mean, but you need to try all natural avenues before you resort to anabolics. Your body has a certain amount of genetic potential to reach naturally. Give it at least one or two hard years worth of diet, training, and recuperation before you decide on a cycle of some sort. If you pay attention to all three parts, you may attain the goals you are trying to reach without synthetic use. Just remember; Synthetically built muscle and definition will eventially go away withpout continued synthetic use.

Thread Information