Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Brisbane Australia
    Posts
    191

    alcohol and gear?

    Enough said, be interesting to know what you think... I have cycled 3 times and am on my 4th and have never drank on cycle.. who has and did you have any drama? Wonder if the body likes that extra poison

    Noddy

  2. #2
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    dont kno about drama but i never had any hindered gains or problems, no liver pains, but thats me, different people are different

  3. #3
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    never while using orals at all but I have had a couple while just on test but never more than that and only once or twice in a 16 week period. Just remember staying hydrated is key to gains so tank up with H20

  4. #4
    _Tiger_ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    760
    Drinking brings your testosterone levels down anyways, so unless your some sort of alcoholic, just stay off the booze while your on the juice

  5. #5
    hemidog66's Avatar
    hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    367
    bro a couple of beer are good 4 u, 10 on the other hand... not so much

  6. #6
    Roid Rage's Avatar
    Roid Rage is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ontario - GTA
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    never while using orals at all but I have had a couple while just on test but never more than that and only once or twice in a 16 week period. Just remember staying hydrated is key to gains so tank up with H20
    amen brotha!

    P.S. those tities in that avatar drive me nuts

  7. #7
    305GUY's Avatar
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    M-I-YaYo
    Posts
    3,985
    This question always bother me, but yes your going to hear plenty of people saying "yeah i've drank on a cycle and didn't notice anything bad." but the real question is why would you drink at all on a cycle, are you an alcoholic, is it your b-day, or is it just because its friday or saturday night. you have your whole life to drink so why would you drink during the 12 weeks(or so) that your trying to better yourself physically and mentally.i just dont get it.

  8. #8
    noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Brisbane Australia
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    This question always bother me, but yes your going to hear plenty of people saying "yeah i've drank on a cycle and didn't notice anything bad." but the real question is why would you drink at all on a cycle, are you an alcoholic, is it your b-day, or is it just because its friday or saturday night. you have your whole life to drink so why would you drink during the 12 weeks(or so) that your trying to better yourself physically and mentally.i just dont get it.
    Bro me and my girlfriend just cracked up when we read that... you sound like me!! You have all your life for sure.. it dehydrates you, you have a bad food day the next day and mondays strength is down cause of one nightgetting wasted just to wake up with a head ache!!!

  9. #9
    hemidog66's Avatar
    hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    This question always bother me, but yes your going to hear plenty of people saying "yeah i've drank on a cycle and didn't notice anything bad." but the real question is why would you drink at all on a cycle, are you an alcoholic, is it your b-day, or is it just because its friday or saturday night. you have your whole life to drink so why would you drink during the 12 weeks(or so) that your trying to better yourself physically and mentally.i just dont get it.
    yes.... so true

  10. #10
    aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,399
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    dont kno about drama but i never had any hindered gains or problems, no liver pains, but thats me, different people are different

    just cause your not getting pains doesnt mean its not ****ing your liver up..lol
    thats like sclerosis of the liver you dont feel it happening until its had it , same with smoking you dont feel your lungs in pain its down the road the beating on the organs comes back to kick your ass

  11. #11
    grimnlock's Avatar
    grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A hut in Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy1
    Bro me and my girlfriend just cracked up when we read that... you sound like me!! You have all your life for sure.. it dehydrates you, you have a bad food day the next day and mondays strength is down cause of one nightgetting wasted just to wake up with a head ache!!!
    I never wake up to headaches.... cos i never drink enough to get wasted in the 1st place

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •