noddy1 is offline Associate Member

alcohol and gear?

Enough said, be interesting to know what you think... I have cycled 3 times and am on my 4th and have never drank on cycle.. who has and did you have any drama? Wonder if the body likes that extra poison

Noddy

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    dont kno about drama but i never had any hindered gains or problems, no liver pains, but thats me, different people are different

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    never while using orals at all but I have had a couple while just on test but never more than that and only once or twice in a 16 week period. Just remember staying hydrated is key to gains so tank up with H20

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Drinking brings your testosterone levels down anyways, so unless your some sort of alcoholic, just stay off the booze while your on the juice

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    bro a couple of beer are good 4 u, 10 on the other hand... not so much

Roid Rage is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    never while using orals at all but I have had a couple while just on test but never more than that and only once or twice in a 16 week period. Just remember staying hydrated is key to gains so tank up with H20
    amen brotha!

P.S. those tities in that avatar drive me nuts

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    This question always bother me, but yes your going to hear plenty of people saying "yeah i've drank on a cycle and didn't notice anything bad." but the real question is why would you drink at all on a cycle, are you an alcoholic, is it your b-day, or is it just because its friday or saturday night. you have your whole life to drink so why would you drink during the 12 weeks(or so) that your trying to better yourself physically and mentally.i just dont get it.

noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    This question always bother me, but yes your going to hear plenty of people saying "yeah i've drank on a cycle and didn't notice anything bad." but the real question is why would you drink at all on a cycle, are you an alcoholic, is it your b-day, or is it just because its friday or saturday night. you have your whole life to drink so why would you drink during the 12 weeks(or so) that your trying to better yourself physically and mentally.i just dont get it.
    Bro me and my girlfriend just cracked up when we read that... you sound like me!! You have all your life for sure.. it dehydrates you, you have a bad food day the next day and mondays strength is down cause of one nightgetting wasted just to wake up with a head ache!!!

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    yes.... so true

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    dont kno about drama but i never had any hindered gains or problems, no liver pains, but thats me, different people are different

just cause your not getting pains doesnt mean its not ****ing your liver up..lol
    thats like sclerosis of the liver you dont feel it happening until its had it , same with smoking you dont feel your lungs in pain its down the road the beating on the organs comes back to kick your ass

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy1
    Bro me and my girlfriend just cracked up when we read that... you sound like me!! You have all your life for sure.. it dehydrates you, you have a bad food day the next day and mondays strength is down cause of one nightgetting wasted just to wake up with a head ache!!!
    I never wake up to headaches.... cos i never drink enough to get wasted in the 1st place

Thread Information